Nimrod - Yellow Vinyl (Hot Topic Exclusive)

lbw87

Finally Nimrod is getting the color treatment!!

This is from the guy who does the vinyl for Hot Topic. Also keep an eye for an exclusive American Idiot wink wink...more to come on that. He will not be doing anything for Warning from the sound of it.

"Green Day - Nimrod LP yellow vinyl

limited to 1500 copies

$21.99

Should be available in select stores and online next week"

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want this. Is AI going to be red?

i'd imagine some form of red ...solid or splatter. will post more when i have more info

NO WARNING????????? YOU HAVE ANGERED ME

Probally cause billie's label already does the white vinyl of it

Oh man, I'm going to have to get this.

And thanks to this thread, I learned that the white Warning vinyl still exists (through Adeline).

These are my favorite albums. I'm freaking out inside.

Oh man, I'm going to have to get this.

And thanks to this thread, I learned that the white Warning vinyl still exists (through Adeline).

These are my favorite albums. I'm freaking out inside.

Yeah Warning is always in stock at Adeline :D

I ordered it on green vinyl a few years ago, then earlier this year they ran out of green and repressed it on white... so I bought it again on white vinyl :lol:

If I didn't already have Nimrod on black vinyl.. seriously, that album on yellow vinyl would be perfect.

My mom ordered this for me for Xmas cause I went to hot topic today (ew) and they didn't understand that I wanted this and not Tre on cd. Idiots.

I walked in to Hot Topic once. I was wearing Hollister clothes. When it was time for me to buy my KYE single, I walked to the checkout to be greeted by a guy with dreads. He didn't say one thing to me.

Never going back again.

I walked in to Hot Topic once. I was wearing Hollister clothes. When it was time for me to buy my KYE single, I walked to the checkout to be greeted by a guy with dreads. He didn't say one thing to me.

Never going back again.

Hot Topic scares the shit out of me. Green Day merch should not be sold there. It's punk, not emo scarry people music.

Hot Topic scares the shit out of me. Green Day merch should not be sold there. It's punk, not emo scarry people music.

The people there smell like shit.

The play shitty music there too. Mostly screamo. Totally turns me off.

I called when dos came out to find out if they had it in stock and the screamo shit was blaring so loud I couldn't hear the girl talking.

Guest supersaiyemmy

well it used to be a punkish store. Oh how the times have changed.

I called when dos came out to find out if they had it in stock and the screamo shit was blaring so loud I couldn't hear the girl talking.

Wow! That's Loud

I hate going into Hot Topic. I always feel judged by the employees because I don't "look" like someone who would go there.

I also think the majority of their merchandise is for middle/high schoolers. Idk.

Good prices on band t-shirts though

Archived