Let's make Trilogy instrumentals!

Liam

I can mix/edit stuff too.

I also really, really want to do a dub version of Nightlife so i would love the stems for that if it gets done.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im gonna take Lady Cobra on guitar (i'll make up my own solo :P) Who can play and record drum and bass for lady cobra, PM me and we can do cover!

I would love to do Makeout Party, Dirty Rotten Bastards, Stay The Night, Kill The DJ, Nuclear Family, actually :)

Not trolling, I just don't like music.

Yeah music sucks! I don't see how everyone thinks you're trolling :ermm:

If anyone needs a guitar player with hq recording... I can play nearly all songs

I'll do guitar for anything. Also, I'd be happy to mix and edit as well, as long as it's high quality and worth the time to work on it.

Message me.

May i ask you something?

How do you mix and edit the layers, i mean

Wich programm are you using?

Thanks

I'd like to record Fuck Time, my friend and I can play the guitar, we just need a bassist and a drummer. Anyone?

So does the guitar tone have to be that clean distortion, like on the trilogy?

That tone has been used by Billie way before the trilogy. It's most noted on American Idiot. But it's definitely in every album since Warning (listen to Waiting). It's really prominent in Waiting, Homecoming, American Idiot, Know Your Enemy, X-Kid, but just listen for it. His tone is so distinct you could hear an instrumental with no lyrics and know it's a Green Day song.

Just some basic but important things to remember

• Tune your instrument
  • Use a metronome
  • Be reasonable with your mixes (ex. don't make the bass the loudest thing)
  • Try to be as professional and legitimate about it as possible
  • If you know you can't play it right or well, don't, someone else will or master it before committing

I'd like to record Fuck Time, my friend and I can play the guitar, we just need a bassist and a drummer. Anyone?

I'll record the bass on Tuesday when I'm at college (I can use a Mac) :D

I'm really sorry guys. Mods- you can take me off for Nuclear Family. My main recording mic has gone to shit.

Archived