Let's make Trilogy instrumentals!

Liam

Two of my friends and I formed a band. I'll try to convince them to learn some songs off these albums and record them. :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll do Amy ! I know the perfect setting for the guitar to sound JUST like the original.

And See You Tonight ^___^

I can do bass and drums for carpe diem

I could help with guitars !

Really? :lol: That would be hilarious!

Haha, who knows? It could sound pretty cool, haha :creep::lol::D

I can play guitar for some songs! (By the way, I was the guy who did that acoustic cover of Stray Heart like 2 months ago!) :D:lol:

It's a good idea!

I play guitar and already know how to play every song on Uno! and Dos! (still working on Tre! and It's almost done)

But you mean a video, or just sound?

I'll do guitar for anything. Also, I'd be happy to mix and edit as well, as long as it's high quality and worth the time to work on it.

Message me.

This isn't gonna be good. No on wants to hear songs that sound as close to original as possible. Whats the point of that? I doubt theres even gonna be 37 full bands to sign up

No need to be a full band. I've got a mini(very mini) studio at home. I think I can do something...I already did some instrumentals before. The drums won't be exactly the same as the song....but I'll do my best. I can try X-Kid

The bands don't need to be real bands. Just the instrumentals need to have all instruments. Of course they won't be exact but it would be pretty cool to hear how different are

If someone makes drum and bass instrumentals for 99 revolutions or x-kid, can you send it to me, perhaps with the video too, so I can record a guitar part and send all togehter to youtube. I want the video for other people to know who's playing. I would try to make a little music video, with parts of video joined together. If I find someone with good voice for the vocals even better.

I'd be happy to do some guitar. I know most of Uno and Dos, but I'm still working out things on Tre.

Would LOVE to hear an instrmental of Kill the DJ...someone...please!

I can play that on guitar! EASY!

I would also love to do Dirty Rotten Bastards after I find out the solo! :lol:

I'll do Amy ! I know the perfect setting for the guitar to sound JUST like the original.

And See You Tonight ^___^

I could help with guitars !

lets do it man, just send me the clean tracks I have billies guitar tone perfect, continue via pm

Can I do Amanda? Or Stray Heart? I have a band that would be pretty happy to do a full band cover.

....both would be awesome. If only one then I guess Stray Heart will do.

Also, I think it would be cool if people were aloud to put their own vocals on it. You know, it'll have an original twist.

Would LOVE to hear an instrmental of Kill the DJ...someone...please!

KTDJ is a tough song to play (guitar/drums) but a lot of fun :)

Here's the solo of Dirty Rotten Bastards that I learnt! I learnt it by ear in like 5 minutes But I don't think it's exactly right though...

I'm not good a posting tabs though...

E|--------------------|---------------|---------------------------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|11---11---11----|8----6---5---|11---11---11---------|(tap)-6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8|

G|13b-13b-13b--|10b-8b-7b--|13b-13b-15b-------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|--------------------|----------------|-------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|--------------------|----------------|-------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|--------------------|----------------|---------------------13\|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|(tap)-6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8-13~13~13~------|

B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13\|

|P.M-----------------------|

E|(tap)-6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8--------------|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------13-11-9~|-------------------------------------------------------------------15-15----13~-------|

G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------13---------|-------------------------------------------------------------------15-15----13~-------|

D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|--------------13h14h15-15p13----------15p13-----------------------------------|

A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|13h14h15-------------------------15p13---------15p13--------------------------|

E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13\|

E|(tap)-6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8-13~13~13~------|

B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13\|

Please tell me if it's different and yeah, you can use this!

Hi! Just wanna thank everyone doing instrumentals. I unfortunately can't play bass, if I could I'd do bass for Nightlife :(

Archived