Which Songs Would Sound the Best Live?

Gregorovich

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nightlife with Tre on the parts of Lady Cobra. The studio version has electronic drums anyway.

Haha Nightlife could actually be played live, the drums sound pretty much the same acoustically. They just need a Lady Cobra. Tre could probably do both..

Loss of Control, Dirty Rotten Bastards, Sex, Drugs, and Violence, and Wow! That's Loud definitely sound like they should be played live.

fuck time, missing you, definitely dirty rotten bastards and it would be epic if tre did the lady cobra parts on nightlife...not a big fan of the song but if tre did it i think it would be awesome

Gonna have to agree with the last few posters and say that Wow! That's Loud will be a killer live track. Other songs that will kill live would be Sex, Drugs and Violence because it's so fun to sing along to. X-Kid would work great as a closer. Missing You, Ashley, Loss of Control, Dirty Rotten Bastards and Angel Blue all seem like really fun live songs. They're just all catchy and fun to listen to.

Rusty James, I will be glad to hear a live version of this one.

Wild One, One of my favorite songs off the trilogy.

Brutal Love and The Forgotten, probably my favorites off TRE.

Hate to break it to you, but I doubt any of those will end up being played live.

Honestly, I would be surprised if The Forgotten isn't performed live. It's the closest thing to 21 Guns (which was a mega-hit), out of the released trilogy singles. Especially that it was placed on the Twilight soundtrack, I'm sure they'll pick up a lot of pseudo-fans from that alone.

On another note, I hope they play Lazy Bones live.

I think this

From iUNO!
Nuclear Family - Great song to sing along to and the countdown would be something great for fans to do!
Stay The Night - The bridge where he sings 'HAAYYYOOOOO'.
Let Yourself Go - Watch the VMA/Red7 Version and you'll see.
Kill The DJ - Sounds much better and faster live and on some video he gets people to sing 'WOOOP WOOP' haha :lol:
Oh Love - Sounds killer live. Fun to sing along to!

From iDOS!
F*ck Time - Just cause.
Stop When The Red Light Flash - Sounds much faster and you could add in a 'HEEEYYYOOO' part somewhere.
Lazy Bones - On the part where he pauses for 8 beats, he could get fans to possibly do something or get the fans to scream louder somehow?
Makeout Party - Dang, that bass. On the live version at the Echoplex he was talking :D And that bass lasted for a very long time!
Stray Heart - Already sounds amazing live!

From iTRE!
Missing You - The bass riff part and when he goes 'Chicka Ahhh' haha :lol: , you could get fans to sing and scream 'HEEEYYYYOOOO'
X-Kid - We'll have to see how this turns out, and right now is a fan favourite from the trilogy and one of my favourites, so everyone would probably be singing!
S*x, Drugs & Violence - Sounded pretty awesome live at the soundcheck even though I only heard like 20 seconds. But is a pretty fast song everyone could jump around or headbang to!
Dirty Rotten Bastards - YEEESSSS!!! I seriously can't wait to hear how this turns out! It's a sing-along so everyone will love this live!!
99 Revolutions - You could add in a 'HEEEEEYYYOOO' part and sounds really great live!

I would also like to see how Nightlife turns out live? I wonder if Tre will sing it live :happy: And basically every song would sound great live!

Lady Cobra, its like Welcome To Paradise/When I Come Around where the music goes quieter for the line "Welcome To Paradise". In Lady Cobra it goes quiet for "Wanna be your friend" so the whole crowd can sing it :D

Lazy Bones, Lazy Bones, Lazy Bones, Lazy Bones. And it's not even one of my favorite songs from the trilogy. I just wanna hear the break in the song live.

Loss of Control, Makeout Party, Nuclear Family, Fuck Time. Haven't heard Tre yet so can't pick any of those.

Hate to break it to you, but I doubt any of those will end up being played live.

I think every thing on Uno would be amazing live! Especially 'Nuclear Family' 'Stay The Night' 'Let Yourself Go' and 'Angel Blue' but the whole album would be awesome.....

Dos i think 'Stop When The Red Lights Flash' 'Stray Heart' 'Baby Eyes' 'Lady Cobra' and 'Wow! That's Loud' would be awesome

And Tre 'Missing You' '8th Avenue Serenade' 'Drama Queen' 'Sex Drugs and Violence' 'Dirty Rotten Bastards' and '99 Revolutions' would be great.

I don't know exactly which -All songs can sound the best live when Green Day performs!

But from the new stuff I'd love to hear the most Troublemaker, Wild One, Lazy Bones, Wow! That's Loud and lots and lots of times to Stray Heart ♥

Thanks.

Sorry, I didn't see the post before.

Dirty Rotten Bastards, I got some JoS/Homecoming vibe on that, and it sounds really good in studio version so I think it would be probably awesome live.

Angel Blue, such a mindblowing song full of energy.

99 Revolutions, one of my best song from the trilogy Plus I've listened to it in Paris at Rock en Seine and I was like Wow I'm gonna cry *-*. I was the only one who was singing that time XD

X-Kid, I just love the lyrics.

Troublemaker, if the whole crowd would be singing the 'Hey!!! You're giving me a heart attack' loudly it would be freacking awesome !!

Ashley, another song full of energy

Lady Cobra, I just like this song.

nuclear family

carpe diem

let yourself go

kill the dj

loss of control

oh love

stop when the red lights flash

stray heart

ashley

lady cobra

wild one

wow thats loud

99 revolutions

amanda

dirty rotten bastards

drama queen

fuck time

well they have played wild one already and i loved that soo Id have to say brutal love for me..

Lady Cobra to get things going.

Stray Heart and Kill the DJ, great to dance to.

Dirty Rotten Bastards is going to be quite the romp.

Fuck Time, nine times, in a row.

Wow! That's Loud

Nightlife with Tre on the parts of Lady Cobra. The studio version has electronic drums anyway.

That's what I was thinking too! That would be awesome!

I was listening with my earphones in today, and at full blast, Walk Away actually has a pretty epic arena/stadium sound.

Archived