Which Songs Would Sound the Best Live?

Gregorovich

Wow! That's Loud because the energy created by that song would be amazing live! And Dirty Rotten Bastards because well...that song is completely amazing haha!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nuclear Family, Let Yourself Go, Angel Blue, Lady Cobra, Wow! That's Loud, DRB and 99 Revolutions would all be awesome in my opinion. :)

99 revolutions will be awesome, the part where it's just Billie singing and Tre on the drums was made for ultimate singalong/stadium anthem scenarios. Dirty Rotten Bastards was MADE to be played live the "Everybody scream 1, 2, 3" was made with a huge crowd in mind, definitely a live song. I'm also looking forward to "Missing You", mainly because it's my favourite song from the trilogy :P Stay The Night will become a live staple too, the huge chorus gets the whole crowd going. Can't Wait :D

i can't say what song would be better live but i think this time as we have an old school vibe on the most of songs would be nice if they mix the new ones with the older ones instead of playing it in different parts of the show

Wow! That's Loud

Missing You

Dirty Rotten Bastards

Walk Away

Those would sound awesome live!!!

Can't wait to see them for my first time at Emirates in 2013!!!

I think I would kill to see X-Kid live. It seems like it is going to be a single so there is a good chance of it happening I think.

Aside from that, we know they will play Stay The Night and Oh Love, probably Nuclear Family and Let Yourself Go as well. Carpe Diem I would also love.

I really think pretty much all of Tre would be great live. Actually all of Dos and Tre.

Nuclear Family and Dirty Rotten Bastards.

There are many songs that I think were made to be played live, and those are for sure (and they happen to be my favorite songs from the Trilogy)

I think they could do some pretty great things with 99 Revolutions since it's one of their political songs. They like to get crazy when they talk about politics.

99 revolutions! I heard this song live and everyone was moshing and shouting. We were tired, becuase it was end of the show, but this song is so powerful that you can't just stand and sing. You must go fucking crazy :D

i think walk away would be in all senses a beautifully epic and moving song live. I think billie has the ability to project the emotion he feels when writing, directly to everyone in the hearts of everyone at the show. and i mean... ill probably poop when i hear let yourself go, 8th ave, troublemaker, etc because they'll just be friggen nutty. But as i'm writing this, baby eyes comes to mind. i'm not sure what the chances of them playing this live would be, but god damn that would set the place on fire. I feel like baby eyes is kinda like horseshoes and hand grenades, just a real kick in the teeth song, and i can see billie going off like he does when they play letterbomb

I constantly imagine Dirty Rotten Bastards live and all the crowd yelling at the "1..2..3!" and more parts, anyways Billie Joe knows how to do it with the crowd.

Baby Eyes gonna be awesome live along with Ashley, i think both have lots of energy.

X-Kid i think it would be played as acoustic version but i dont even know .

Loss Of Control, according to the bit they showed on Quatro that songs will be damn awesome live, also I would like to hear Baby Eyes aswell!

Edit: oh and Makeout Party, love the bridge.

Why does everyone have this strange obsession with Tre rapping Lady Cobra's parts? It would sound shite, let's be honest. I'd like to see, crazy as it might be, all three albums back-to-back, that'd be cooooool :P

Loss of Control, Stray Heart, Missing You

My three favorites from each album.

Loss of Control based off of the preview in Quatro makes it look amazing

Lazy Bones for sure!!!

On a unrelated side note, I think they should play Misery live. THAT would be something quite interesting to see ;D

Dirty Rotten Bastards for sure!

X-Kid--if they do this one I hope they bring out the harmony lines more.

Stay the Night--worth it for the heeeeeeey ohhhh part in some of the live versions I've seen.

Fuck Time--I actually think this would be a cool opener.

Yes, That´s loud would blow the whole audience away, I guess. At least me... I´d imagine Dirty Rotten Bastards would be great in a live version. Soooo epic... I imagine the crowd swaying to the music, then jumping and bumping in the mosh-pit, then again hugging each other and having a good time, while dancing and singing along to another ambigious song. It´s inferno, I would love it!

I'm really excited to hear some of the fast iDos! tracks. SWTRF, Lady Cobra and Ashley would be really awesome live!

Archived