Which Songs Would Sound the Best Live?

Gregorovich

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lady cobra was allready played live:

Oh yeah, I was even at that show lol. Wouldn't mind hearing it again though.

Oh yeah, I was even at that show lol. Wouldn't mind hearing it again though.

oh cool!

I guess you profile pic was taken by yourself? :)

oh cool!

I guess you profile pic was taken by yourself? :)

Nah, I nicked it off Instagram :P Don't know who took it.

i think we can expect LOADS of heeeeeyy-oooohhhhs throughout the (super extended) bass solo of makeout party.

other than that, i think most of the songs on dos! are better when played in smaller venues.

also, 99 revolutions was a blast when i heard it live with many repetitions and the super singalong-chorus. i expect lazy bones and nuclear family to be equally awesome.

'Brutal Love' would be perfect. :wub:

And, 'Missing You' of course. Just picturing the crowd singing the chorus back is giving me goosebumps. :wub:

And, 'Sex Drugs and Violence'. When Mike sings " I don't want to be an imbecile, but Jesus made me that way". :lol: I can't wait to hear the live version, OMG.

And, 'The Forgotten', the crowd will get emotional, that's obvious. Every fan will sing his/her heart out and it will be epic ! :wub:

All these trilogy songs have a potential to be epic as fuckkk. I can't wait to see how Green Day is going to structure their setlist around these songs. I just can't wait to see them live again. Especially with all these kick ass songs. God i miss these guys...

I want to hear 99 revolutions live again now I've heard and enjoy the recorded one. New songs don't stick much with me if I hear them live first, and I didn't like 99 to begin with. Stay the Night was the exception

Lady Cobra and Stop When The Red Lights Flash were amazing live, really enjoyed them. Nuclear Family and 99 Revolutions were also good.

I hope to hear Makeout Party, Missing You, Dirty Rotten Bastards, Loss Of Control, Fell For You and Lazy Bones

Odd choice, but i really hope to hear The Forgotten one day but doubt it will happen.

I hope to never hear Wild One ever though. Unless it was the only song i have never heard live.

stay the night

oh love

let yourself go

carpe diem

lazy bones

fuck time

wild one

ashley

makeout party

wow that's loud

dirty rotten bastards

99 revolutions

missing you

encore: (when billie plays acoustic)

amy

drama queen

rusty james

just my opinion!

Lady Cobra, Nuclear Family, Loss of Control, Dirty Rotten Bastards, Missing You, Stay the Night, Angel Blue, Makeout Party, Ashley, Baby Eyes, Fuck Time, Stop When the Red Lights Flash, Sex Drugs & Violence, Stray Heart and Wow! That's Loud, the one I wanna hear live.

It would be interesting to see how Nightlife and Brutal Love could sound live.

Archived