Which Songs Would Sound the Best Live?

Gregorovich

Simple question: Which (as-of-yet unplayed) songs from the trilogy would make the best live songs? We already know that this isn't as simple as you'd first imagine - Oh Love wasn't received particularly well, but it's a killer live. I can't see X-Kid or Brutal Love being amazing live tracks, even though they're among my favourite songs from the trilogy. I have a feeling Dirty Rotten Bastards will be great live, as will Lazy Bones. What do you guys think?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rusty James, I will be glad to hear a live version of this one.

Wild One, One of my favorite songs off the trilogy.

Brutal Love and The Forgotten, probably my favorites off TRE.

Nightlife with Tre on the parts of Lady Cobra. The studio version has electronic drums anyway.

Hate to break it to you, but I doubt any of those will end up being played live.

Nightlife would sound interesting, I don't know how, but yes. :P

NO

Um...

Nuclear Family

Stay the Night

Carpe Diem

Let Yourslef Go

Kill the DJ

Fell for You

Crushing Bastards

Oh Love

Fuck Time

SWtRLF

Makeout Party

Ashley

Lady Cobra

Wow, That's Loud

Amy

Missing You

8th Ave Serenade

X-Kid

Sex, Drugs & Violence

Little Boy Named Train

Amanda

Dirty Rotten Bastards

99 Revolutions

State of Shock

Nightlife would sound interesting, I don't know how, but yes. :P

That would be kinda difficult, should they bring Lady Cobra to every concert just to sing one song or should Billie bring his female/more female side.

Nightlife with Tre on the parts of Lady Cobra. The studio version has electronic drums anyway.

I'd imagine that going something like this :P

Edit: Tre would do it better :P

We've decided to reopen this. Just make sure to carry on saying why you think the songs you pick would be good live rather than just listing them, always much more interesting that way :thumbsup:

Angel Blue would be fun, it seems very upbeat and energetic.

Missing You has a perfect big chorus and live feel.

X-Kid could be a cool buildup song.

Baby Eyes would be easy to rock out to.

Ashley and Baby Eyes consecutively

I can imagine the thrill that the crowd would get when Billie sings "ASHLEY!" It's so invigorating

Dirty Rotten Bastards for sure.

Angel Blue.

99 Revolutions.

X-Kid.

Troublemaker.

Ashley.

Lady Cobra.

Dirty Rotten Bastards would be a brilliant crowd song. Possibly Wow! That's Loud and Carpe Diem too ^_^

Just make sure to carry on saying why you think the songs you pick would be good live rather than just listing them, always much more interesting that way :thumbsup:

Dirty Rotten Bastards for sure.

Angel Blue.

99 Revolutions.

X-Kid.

Troublemaker.

Ashley.

Lady Cobra.

Thanks.

Dirty Rotten Bastards would be one of those songs that sounds amazing on the album and even better live! the extra energy from a live show would be so amazing!

Loss of Control sounded great live on Quatro, especially with that drawn out intro they did. It really adds a bigger build up to the song, and it's pretty recognizable too I think. Overall a great energetic track with a chorus that would be great to sing along to live.

Definitely Dirty Rotten Bastards. But also 99 Revolutions, Fuck Time, and See You Tonight to begin concerts like Song of the Century did during the 21stB tour :D

Loss of Control sounded great live on Quatro, especially with that drawn out intro they did. It really adds a bigger build up to the song, and it's pretty recognizable too I think. Overall a great energetic track with a chorus that would be great to sing along to live.

This is very true, I got chills watching that!

I dont get the hate for that song. That's one of my favorite songs on UNO! Completely with it sounding good live.

This is very true, I got chills watching that!

I dont get the hate for that song. That's one of my favorite songs on UNO! Completely with it sounding good live.

It's weird...before hearing the live version I wasn't the biggest fan of the song, but after hearing that it gave me a new appreciation for it :) It's such a catchy song :)

Archived