Woman steals car, robs bank, makes YouTube video with Green Day Music

Tek

This whole situation is so bizarre I can't help but laugh. Also fucking fuck, it's not Greenday. Jesus Christ. You can rob a damn bank but you can't hit the space bar?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she is stupid to post on youtube. ummmm cops will find you. and her mom must me either stupid as she is or oblivious to the fact that she had 7,000 stolen dollars.

Speak for yourself

I mean the using Green Day music on your stealing video part. :shifty:

Though I've never stolen and will probably never steal anything.

i like the idea a bankrobber (even a stupid one) is listening to green day more, than the idea that a banker is listening to green day.

not so funny. she had issues i guess... she says her baby got taken away (in other videos you see her playing with a baby) and she seems to be confused. poor girl. everyonE laughing about her (we dont know anything) is really disgusting and shOuld question themselfes if green day representing somekind of values is the right band for them...

I think that's the most ridiculous video that I've ever watched.

Lol they're talking about this on my local news station right now!

stop playing that music!

I woke up to a twitter from my radio station "GREEN DAY turns another country girl into a BANK ROBBER." Wow she is dumb to post it on Youtube though!

I showed this video to my wife. She tried to leave the room several times because of how stupid it was, and how shitty and unbelievable the fake "story" was.

Then I opened the news article in a different browser. Her jaw hit the floor. :lol:

Archived