Woman steals car, robs bank, makes YouTube video with Green Day Music

Tek

This might need to be moved...but wow...really how stupid...makes us Green Day fans look bad

Different people find different ways of expressing invigoration. So it may well be that one of them -- at least in the case of 19-year-old Hannah Sabata -- involves making a YouTube video boasting about how you've just robbed a bank.

Here , you see, is just such a video. Its contents allegedly fit comfortably with the facts of a robbery at the Cornerstone Bank in Waco, Neb.

Indeed, the Associated Press reports that it was posted the very same day that Sabata was arrested on charges of stealing a car and robbing the bank.

In the video, a woman who looks very similar to other online images of Sabata offers potentially incriminating captions such as "I stole a car." She mentions that she took the license plates off.

This is as Green Day sings in the background: "Live without warning." Suddenly, the song changes to something about not needing authority. To go with this, the woman raises some words to the camera: "Then I robbed a bank."

Finally, she adds that assisting her were "a gun, a pillow case, and a note."

http://news.cnet.com...robbery-arrest/

ibtHGvY6o59ewr.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My new bumber sticker...

"Green Day inspiring Car Jackers and Bank Robbers since 19fucking88"

Perhaps American Idiot would have been the better song choice.

Or "Nightlife", cause it goes along with the "talentless, desperate-for-fame girl being inexplicably mixed with Green Day" theme. Yes, I said it.

I just saw it on a news website. I think she is retarded. Cool however that she used Green Day music in her vid.

Edit: Obviously she has been caught.

Perhaps American Idiot would have been the better song choice.

Or "Nightlife", cause it goes along with the "talentless, desperate-for-fame girl being inexplicably mixed with Green Day" theme. Yes, I said it.

Because it was her decision to sing in a Green Day album and they just couldn't stop her. Sure.

Jesus fucking christ what an idiot.

"talentless, desperate-for-fame girl being inexplicably mixed with Green Day"

Hardly, she's a member of a local punk band who've been friends with Green Day for years (and who've shared a stage with the Foxboro Hot Tubs) and was invited to collaborate on a song. She's a fellow East Bay musician not a desperate-for-fame girl.

The band did joke once that someone should rob a bank wearing masks of their faces, this is an unfortunate missed opportunity

That's kind of offensive to true Green Day fans. We wouldn't ever do that.

You see this is whats wrong with the world...no not the complete moran who robbed the bank while choosing one of Green Days most boring songs as a soundtrack (sorry but rob it to st Jimmy and see if they catch you!!) ...i'm talking about why Lady Cobra came up AGAIN as a topic of ridicule?! People if you don't like Nightlife you don't like the damn song...deal with it, skip it whatever...but don't hate on a woman you do NOT know! Jesus! Guess what...she has been friends with the guys a long time. They obviously like her and her band or she wouldn't have toured with FHT or been asked to guest on Dos. She isn't evil or some kind of devil woman who has tempted Billie over to the "dark side" either despite cracked.com's hillarious little article and other comments i have read on here. Billie is forty and is capable of making his own decisions regarding drugs/alcohol etc and if anyone subscribes to the frankly retarded suggestions that he had an affair with her (thus hating her is fair game) well then they are simply idiotic...if Billie had a good reason to write all the cheating/attempted apology songs eg Stray Heart etc wtf should it be because of her and not say mystery Ashley? Why not in fact mystery Wild One or in fact any person gender non specific in the entire universe?! Hey lets go wild and hate everyone that spends five minutes in his company in the last two or three years...shall we start with Michael Mayer he sounds like a real fame leecher and he smiles at Billie way too much! Oh my gosh he has no talent and they probably had an affair and he is such a bad influence (because i'm sure i have seen pictures of Billie wearing hipster glasses in bed...he never did that before OMG!!)

Seriously guys...it's so not cool to hate on another human being you dont know for no decent reason...hate the song but dont be such bitches.

Archived