Vote for Kill The DJ as Radio 1's Hottest Record of 2012

tomdsjames

Pick your Hottest Record of 2012. In the link below are Zane’s 100 favourite Hottest Records of the year. Make your selection, press nominate and Zane will count down to the Hottest Record of 2012 on Radio 1 in the week commencing the 17th of December, with the Number 1 being revealed on Thursday the 20th of December. Nominations close at 2100 on Thursday the 13th of December.

Kill The DJ is amongst the 100 nominations.

Go vote as I know Green Day fans do so well :)

Even though this is after the release of Tre this is also pretty good promotion for the trilogy as BBC Radio 1 is the 2nd most listened to radio station in the UK after BBC Radio 2 ;)

Pick your Hottest Record of 2012. In the link below are Zane’s 100 favourite Hottest Records of the year. Make your selection, press nominate and Zane will count down to the Hottest Record of 2012 on Radio 1 in the week commencing the 17th of December, with the Number 1 being revealed on Thursday the 20th of December. Nominations close at 2100 on Thursday the 13th of December.

Kill The DJ is amongst the 100 nominations.

Go vote as I know Green Day fans do so well :)

Even though this is after the release of Tre this is also pretty good promotion for the trilogy as BBC Radio 1 is the 2nd most listened to radio station in the UK after BBC Radio 2 ;)

Done!

I'm sorry, but Tame Impala's song Elephant is one of my favorites from 2012 so far. And I don't like kill the DJ... So sorry :(

Is there a torrent of this playlist i can download.

I love hearing cool tunes i haven't heard before.

To do them all manually would suck ass.

Archived