¡Tre! Tabs and Chords

DTH

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

like i did for uno and dos i will try to tab every song of tré (guitar/drums) ;)

my tab for DRB is under review right now at ultimate-guitar, but until then here it is!

http://imageshack.us...3/4514/drb1.jpg

http://imageshack.us...24/545/drb2.jpg

http://imageshack.us...0/9616/drb3.jpg

http://imageshack.us...3/1757/drb4.jpg

sorry this is the only way i can post it here until it get approved. it comes out too messed up when you paste it here.

edit

http://imageshack.us/f/17/8thave.jpg/ 8th ave

Guitar solo for Dirty Rotten Bastards if anyone can find that out! I probably will find out by ear tomorrow, since I'm pretty good at that I guess! :D:lol:

Brutal Love is very simple to learn, I've learned all of it by ear but shamefully I dont have time to transcribe it, sorry guys, If I get some free time...

i got brutal love for the half...

the pattern at the beginning is:

---------------5--------

-------------6----6-----

----------6----------6---

------4-------------------

chords are:

verse

g# d# g# c# g# d# g#

chorus (bad luck)

c# g# d# g#

c# g# (g-f#) f g# d#

then i dont know all chord shifts... during the solo and the later chorus....

@ A_eulogy: can you write the down the missing chords here??

Sure, I'm writing the tab for the whole song at the moment, I'll post it when I'm done.

the pattern at the beginning is:

---------------7--------

-------------6----6-----

----------6----------6---

------4-------------------

chords are:

verse

g# d# g# c# g# d# g#

chorus (bad luck)

c# g# d# g#

c# g# (g-f#) f g# d#

then i dont know all chord shifts... during the solo and the later chorus....

That G|-7 should be G|-5, the chords are just major barre chords, and you pick the notes in the same order as your tab.

Guys... Were talking about Green Day here =P Its just power chords and if you're not sure how to play something look up a cover on YouTube... Or if you're lucky, find a live performance to see exactly how they play it - I do that all the time.

Sorry to be the debbie downer =P

Guys... Were talking about Green Day here =P Its just power chords and if you're not sure how to play something look up a cover on YouTube... Or if you're lucky, find a live performance to see exactly how they play it - I do that all the time.

Sorry to be the debbie downer =P

Or you can read the tabs that are being posted.

I can play the solo of Dirty Rotten Bastards! I learnt it by ear in like 5 minutes :lol: But I don't think it's exactly right though...

I'm not good a posting tabs though...

E|--------------------|---------------|---------------------------|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|11---11---11----|8----6---5---|11---11---11---------|(tap)-6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8|

G|13b-13b-13b--|10b-8b-7b--|13b-13b-15b-------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|--------------------|----------------|-------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|--------------------|----------------|-------------------------|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|--------------------|----------------|---------------------13\|----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|(tap)-6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8-13~13~13~------|

B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13\|

|P.M-----------------------|

E|(tap)-6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8--------------|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

B|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------13-11-9~|-------------------------------------------------------------------15-15----13~-------|

G|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------13---------|-------------------------------------------------------------------15-15----13~-------|

D|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|--------------13h14h15-15p13----------15p13-----------------------------------|

A|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|13h14h15-------------------------15p13---------15p13--------------------------|

E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13\|

E|(tap)-6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8h11p8p6h8-13~13~13~------|

B|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

G|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

D|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

A|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

E|------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------13\|

Please tell me if it's different and yeah, you can use this! :D:lol:

That G|-7 should be G|-5, the chords are just major barre chords, and you pick the notes in the same order as your tab.

yeah sorry thats what i meant, just to stupid to write it down right. a deaf could hear that :D

Archived