New BJGuitars.com (Blue replicas) website launched! (lefty Blue inside!)

Jet Taman

Haha, nah, Andres is a busy man and I don't want to bother him really. It might even be an auction for charity or something, I"m not sure.

Since the Lollapalooza show was the first time I ever saw Green Day, I didn't know any of the songs, but I do know they opened up with Welcome to Paradise. I think they probably played pretty much the same setlist that they did at Woodstock.

My understanding is we were waiting for you to finish your site before putting it up on auction on eBay to raise money for charity.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My understanding is we were waiting for you to finish your site before putting it up on auction on eBay to raise money for charity.

Yeah, I let Andres know my site was done almost 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard from him since so I wasn't sure what was going on. But that's good to know it will be to raise some money.

Yeah, I let Andres know my site was done almost 2 weeks ago. I haven't heard from him since so I wasn't sure what was going on. But that's good to know it will be to raise some money.

I'll speak to him soon and see what is happening with it. I feel like it won't be up until after the new year but don't quote me on that.

I'll speak to him soon and see what is happening with it. I feel like it won't be up until after the new year but don't quote me on that.

No rush. I know he's a busy man.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's a lefty Blue!!!

Somebody sent me just the body and they added the neck themselves but MAN that was weird to put together!!!

You'll notice all the tiny differences I had to make like switching the frowny and smiley faces, the peeled away "children" sticker is facing the other way, and in order for me to put the Bengals sticker on correctly, I had to reverse its image when I printed it out so instead of it facing to the right, it had to face to the left.

The initials were really weird to put on too...weird angle, weird placement but most importantly I made a lefty happy on Christmas morning!!!405148415.jpg

I think if I got one of these it would be the one with the Frustrators stickers, because the Frustrators kick ass.

• 2 weeks later...

Great :) !

but...I ordered my new Les Paul yesterday... :(

I saw this post today

Great :) !

but...I ordered my new Les Paul yesterday... :(

I saw this post today

Don't worry. I'll be around when you're ready :). I've been making Blues since 2005 and don't have any intention on stopping.

Don't worry. I'll be around when you're ready :). I've been making Blues since 2005 and don't have any intention on stopping.

Oh, great :) I thought you made some and now you sell them, great work :)

If I may ask, what kind of neck and body do you use to build your guitars? Are they similar to Warmoth parts or do you redesign existing strats?

If I may ask, what kind of neck and body do you use to build your guitars? Are they similar to Warmoth parts or do you redesign existing strats?

Those Warmoth parts are way expensive and would drive up the price to high for the average Green Day fan. I take existing guitars and "Blueify" them.

I really wonna one :runaround: maybe when i have money i will buy awesome as f**k one :shy::bunny:

ps sorry for my english :ermm:

is there a contest for that???? I wanna have one of those but I'm not have enough money now :sorry:

A contest was announced but i don't know when it will happen.
I believe in the upcoming year GDA will be auctioning it off for charity.

Wow, awesome guitars. I'm really tempted to get one but i just can't justify buying another Guitar right now. One Day I hope to buy a 1994 edition :)

I'm torn between getting a Blue or a Jaguar, simply because I don't want my sound to just be Billies sound. If I got one though, I'd definitely put in the humbucker upon purchase, I've always been a fan of those.

If I played guitar I'd consider buying one but It would just collect dust. But they are awesome!

I'm torn between getting a Blue or a Jaguar, simply because I don't want my sound to just be Billies sound. If I got one though, I'd definitely put in the humbucker upon purchase, I've always been a fan of those.

Depends on the Jag you're looking for man. I was actually about to pull the trigger on one, but then I discovered when play testing that I pick way to hard on those vintage bridges and the strings were popping out of the saddles. But it sounded great!

Depends on the Jag you're looking for man. I was actually about to pull the trigger on one, but then I discovered when play testing that I pick way to hard on those vintage bridges and the strings were popping out of the saddles. But it sounded great!

That'll happen on the Vintage Modified line! I was actually looking at and testing out the Modern Player edition. It's not quite a full vintage Jag, but it's a great guitar.

That'll happen on the Vintage Modified line! I was actually looking at and testing out the Modern Player edition. It's not quite a full vintage Jag, but it's a great guitar.

Is the modern player the dual humbucker Jag? Those are ridiculously sweet.

Archived