New BJGuitars.com (Blue replicas) website launched! (lefty Blue inside!)

Jet Taman

Don't worry. I'll be around when you're ready :). I've been making Blues since 2005 and don't have any intention on stopping.

This just took away my stress. I just bought Billie's Signature Les Paul Junior as a Christmas gift to myself and I probably won't be able to buy another guitar until Christmas this year. These look incredible and I can't wait to play one.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This just took away my stress. I just bought Billie's Signature Les Paul Junior as a Christmas gift to myself and I probably won't be able to buy another guitar until Christmas this year. These look incredible and I can't wait to play one.

I'll have one with your name on it in December :)

I found your site years ago and think it's really cool what you do! Blue will always be my favourite 'famous' guitar but since i'm overseas i gave making a replica a bash myself although i left out the stickers and went for a white seymour duncan instead. Finding a daphne blue strat in the uk that doesn't cost redicoulous money was not the easiest thing!

25052011_006.jpg

Curse being left handed!! :angry

But seriously, I'm in LOVE with your guitars. I'll definitely be buying one in the near future. I've always wanted my own Blue :D

Hey so as many of you know I've been making, selling, and even donating to charities, replica Blues since 2005 to people ALL over the world--Japan, Australia, the UK, Argentina, Chile, etc....EVEN to that political pundit conservative guy on FOX news Bill O'Reilly (apparently his daughter is a huge Green Day fan!)

I'm pleased to announce the re-launch of the www.BJGuitars.com website put together by a fellow Green Day fan, Myriam! :dance:

It looks great and I hope you enjoy at least checking some of the stuff out (including my book "My Green Days--the story of a fan & a band) and maybe you can put something on your Christmas list for Santa.

Please stop by for a visit!

www.BJGuitars.com

And, hey, all you negative Nellies and Debbie Downers....

I've sold many many guitars and have never had a complaint about the look, the quality, or the sound of a guitar, so do me a favor and follow my Nana's advice..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".... :D

Awesome man, just awesome! A shame I live in Scandinavia, I think it would be pretty expensive with shipping and all that stuff.

Awesome man, just awesome! A shame I live in Scandinavia, I think it would be pretty expensive with shipping and all that stuff.

Nah, man, I've shipped to Norway and Sweden plenty of times. In fact, for some weird reason in the last month or so I've had a huge influx of orders from there, but anyway, shipping anywhere outside the US is a standard $70. It actually costs more than that at the Post Office, but I pick up any "extra cost" if there's any :)

If my school money wasn't delayed an extra week today , (due to a silly computer error no less!!!) I'd seriously be contemplating getting one of these! they look fantastic man, and I've always wanted one.

• 1 month later...

Hey!

I just wanted everyone to know that in celebration of QUATRO! being released on the 9th (hopefully) I am throwing in a free "BOTTLE STICKER" as seen in the Quatro documentary with every purchase of a BJ Guitar. I have recreated these as a high-def sticker. I even made myself a few t-shirts :D

As seen in the Quatro documentary at about 11:38, Tre says,

"I think if everyone in Green Day was a beverage Mike would be moonshine, Billie Joe would be the kind of champagne that only dudes that own their own jets can get..I'd be a big mouth 40 ounce, Jason would be Mint Julip...nah Jason would be a sazerac".

These stickers can be stuck on any bottle--or any thing for that matter--and I encourage everyone to drink their non-alcoholic fun beverage as they jam out on a Blue replica.

I am NOT offering this to my every day customers--this is for GDC members only. These are for the stickers only--bottles are not included :P

If you decide to purchase, in the "Custom Initials" section, just type in whether you want the "Billie Joe Sticker" or the "Tre Sticker".

Here are the screen shots from Quatro:

406140693.jpg

406140692.jpg

• 3 months later...

Are you going to start making ones that look like this soon?

BJAblue1_zps86779913.jpg

This IS AMAZING.

I read about what are you doing, teaching kids, you're a dad.

Sir, you're my new idol!

Are you going to start making ones that look like this soon?

BJAblue1_zps86779913.jpg

I already do! :)

It's the 2013 version. Even though the 2013 version on the site has the big 924 Gilman sticker, you will get the latest version where he cut it down (ONE day after I posted the pic with the big 924 Gilman sticker!!!)

What happened to the site? I wanted to buy one

What do you mean? It's still up--www.BJGuitars.com

This site is amazing, Great work dude!

Thank you, brother! And since you look so much like Billie Joe you really need to get yourself a Blue ;)

This IS AMAZING.

I read about what are you doing, teaching kids, you're a dad.

Sir, you're my new idol!

Thanks! That's really nice of you to say. I appreciate it.

I already do! :)

It's the 2013 version. Even though the 2013 version on the site has the big 924 Gilman sticker, you will get the latest version where he cut it down (ONE day after I posted the pic with the big 924 Gilman sticker!!!)

Can you post a new picture then? :) (Not necessarily on the website, just here lol)

Hey so as many of you know I've been making, selling, and even donating to charities, replica Blues since 2005 to people ALL over the world--Japan, Australia, the UK, Argentina, Chile, etc....EVEN to that political pundit conservative guy on FOX news Bill O'Reilly (apparently his daughter is a huge Green Day fan!)

I'm pleased to announce the re-launch of the www.BJGuitars.com website put together by a fellow Green Day fan, Myriam! :dance:

It looks great and I hope you enjoy at least checking some of the stuff out (including my book "My Green Days--the story of a fan & a band) and maybe you can put something on your Christmas list for Santa.

Please stop by for a visit!

www.BJGuitars.com

And, hey, all you negative Nellies and Debbie Downers....

I've sold many many guitars and have never had a complaint about the look, the quality, or the sound of a guitar, so do me a favor and follow my Nana's advice..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".... :D

awesome job mate, I can't find the lefty one though aaah am i being stupid?

Archived