New BJGuitars.com (Blue replicas) website launched! (lefty Blue inside!)

Jet Taman

Because 'tis the way be we do things around here. :)

otherwise it gets really annoying and people don't read your posts.

Okay cute Got it ! ;)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is actually really cool, I was wondering where you bought all the parts and pieces for the guitar?

And I'd really be interested if you started doing custom made guitars in general.. That'd be really cool!

Because 'tis the way be we do things around here. :)

otherwise it gets really annoying and people don't read your posts.

Really? Cause that actually draws more attention to the posts

Its a shame that you don't do pick up installations. It would be nice to at least have to option to have an SD installed, or have the buyer mail you the pick-up...

Really? Cause that actually draws more attention to the posts

Don't argue. Just the way it is. Thanks.

Its a shame that you don't do pick up installations. It would be nice to at least have to option to have an SD installed, or have the buyer mail you the pick-up...

Yeah if I weren't a husband, a father, a 4th grade teacher, a musician who does free shows at schools, libraries, and children's hospitals, I would have the time to do that.

Yeah if I weren't a husband, a father, a 4th grade teacher, a musician who does free shows at schools, libraries, and children's hospitals, I would have the time to do that.

You, sir, are my hero.

Sincerely,

Single, childless, unemployed teacher who contributes no guitars to society.

Well dayum my bad...

Coming from a broke, single, unemployed college student who's trying to become a history teacher/musician.

Awesome website and guitars man.

It will be on my wish list for a little while longer but one day maybe...

You, sir, are my hero.

Sincerely,

Single, childless, unemployed teacher who contributes no guitars to society.

"Working class hero" that is...:D

Here is a pic of my blue i got at the beginning of the year

Ha, I like the way your guitar is lined up perfectly right underneath my tattoo.

Hope you're enjoying your Blue!

Just curious - how long between payment and you shipping it roughly? Ill definitely be grabbing one of the iconic 94 versions in the new year. Great job and thanks for doing it, hope you make some good extra cash on it.

Just curious - how long between payment and you shipping it roughly? Ill definitely be grabbing one of the iconic 94 versions in the new year. Great job and thanks for doing it, hope you make some good extra cash on it.

At the most about a week. I try to get it out as soon as possible...

Blow Job Guitars. Nice.

Yes. There are a few people on ebay who every now and then sell their own version of Blue, but as our company's motto says: "Our BJ's are the Best!"

Yes. There are a few people on ebay who every now and then sell their own version of Blue, but as our company's motto says: "Our BJ's are the Best!"

I must say that is very creative. I hope you don't kiss your mother with that mouth! :P

In all seriousness though dude, they are all really cool. Although I do agree with folks giving you a hard time about the pickups, I understand fully your reasoning and i'm not saying you should use the exact hardware the BJ uses but that humbucker down by the bridge does have quite alot to play in what makes Blue Blue. Not only from a sound perspective but from an aesthetic one. If you could find a body that has a set humbucker on the bridge I think your guitars would be perfect!

Oh and also, one other thing dude, is this what you do to support your living? Or do you have another job?

Oh and also, one other thing dude, is this what you do to support your living? Or do you have another job?

No I am a 4th grade teacher. I teach reading, writing, science, social studies, and math to 9 and 10 year olds all day.

Then I also play my guitar in class to help my students learn facts by putting them to music. I even released a few CD's. I do free concerts at schools, libraries, book stores, children's hospitals where I take songs by Green Day and other bands that have influenced me, change the lyrics to be about reading and going to the library. Kids hear great music, but the message is more "educational".

Then during the summer I manage and direct a summer camp where I teach windsurfing and oversee my employees teaching kayaking, stand up paddleboarding, and catamaran sailing.

I live a pretty full life :)

Holy shit, drooling over this! I play in a band who play a LOT of gigs and would kill for one of these, going to have to save up a little bit of $$$!

I'm really interested in buying one, but there's a giveaway so i hope that i win the giveaway. If i don't win, i will for sure buy one !

I'm really interested in buying one, but there's a giveaway so i hope that i win the giveaway. If i don't win, i will for sure buy one !

Yeah somebody has to get on Andres about it. I don't know how or when he's going to do it, but I definitely hope a big fan wins it.

And by the way, if anyone wants a Blue before Christmas, let me know ASAP and I'll put you at the top of the list so I can get it out to you in the mail as soon as I can!!!!

Yeah somebody has to get on Andres about it. I don't know how or when he's going to do it, but I definitely hope a big fan wins it.

And by the way, if anyone wants a Blue before Christmas, let me know ASAP and I'll put you at the top of the list so I can get it out to you in the mail as soon as I can!!!!

Do you want me to do it ?

Yeah, it would be awesome to do a giveaway.

Dude, you're lucky you saw Green Day at Lollapallooza and Woodstock 1994. That must have been soo awesome :D

Do you remember the setlist of Lollapallooza ?

Do you want me to do it ?

Yeah, it would be awesome to do a giveaway.

Dude, you're lucky you saw Green Day at Lollapallooza and Woodstock 1994. That must have been soo awesome :D

Do you remember the setlist of Lollapallooza ?

Haha, nah, Andres is a busy man and I don't want to bother him really. It might even be an auction for charity or something, I"m not sure.

Since the Lollapalooza show was the first time I ever saw Green Day, I didn't know any of the songs, but I do know they opened up with Welcome to Paradise. I think they probably played pretty much the same setlist that they did at Woodstock.

Archived