New BJGuitars.com (Blue replicas) website launched! (lefty Blue inside!)

Jet Taman

Hey so as many of you know I've been making, selling, and even donating to charities, replica Blues since 2005 to people ALL over the world--Japan, Australia, the UK, Argentina, Chile, etc....EVEN to that political pundit conservative guy on FOX news Bill O'Reilly (apparently his daughter is a huge Green Day fan!)

I'm pleased to announce the re-launch of the www.BJGuitars.com website put together by a fellow Green Day fan, Myriam! :dance:

It looks great and I hope you enjoy at least checking some of the stuff out (including my book "My Green Days--the story of a fan & a band) and maybe you can put something on your Christmas list for Santa.

Please stop by for a visit!

www.BJGuitars.com

And, hey, all you negative Nellies and Debbie Downers....
I've sold many many guitars and have never had a complaint about the look, the quality, or the sound of a guitar, so do me a favor and follow my Nana's advice..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".... :D

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey so as many of you know I've been making, selling, and even donating to charities, replica Blues since 2005 to people ALL over the world--Japan, Australia, the UK, Argentina, Chile, etc....EVEN to that political pundit conservative guy on FOX news Bill O'Reilly (apparently his daughter is a huge Green Day fan!)

I'm pleased to announce the re-launch of the www.BJGuitars.com website put together by a fellow Green Day fan, Myriam! :dance:

It looks great and I hope you enjoy at least checking some of the stuff out (including my book "My Green Days--the story of a fan & a band) and maybe you can put something on your Christmas list for Santa.

Stay tuned to Green Day Authority for a giveaway/contest of the 1994 version soon!!!

Please stop by for a visit!

www.BJGuitars.com

And, hey, all you negative Nellies and Debbie Downers....

I've sold many many guitars and have never had a complaint about the look, the quality, or the sound of a guitar, so do me a favor and follow my Nana's advice..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all".... :D

OMG , a contest, i really want to win it ! It would be awesome if i won it, so i can play on the Blue !

By the way, the new layout of the wesbite is soo awesome :D

I've always wanted to buy one of these...but you don't do left handed ones do you?

I've always wanted to buy one of these...but you don't do left handed ones do you?

It's nothing against lefties :D , it's just that I can't find any left handed guitars for a decent price--especially in that color. If you can find me a lefty Blue I'd be more than happy to make it for you.

Hey Jet, I was gonna get one of these for Christmas, but I backed down until next year, and I was wondering how durable they are? How long do the stickers last, do guitars scratch easy, do they come with strings? I'm new when it comes to guitars.

Hey Jet, I was gonna get one of these for Christmas, but I backed down until next year, and I was wondering how durable they are? How long do the stickers last, do guitars scratch easy, do they come with strings? I'm new when it comes to guitars.

Mine has held up for seven years! The stickers are stickers, I mean, they long as last as stickers do I guess. I've never had anyone email me and say their stickers fell off or wore out, so I don't really know. All guitars scratch with regular wear and tear...the back particularly usually from a belt buckle.

And by the way, 95% of my customers buy the 1994 version.

Just got a new guitar for my birthday 2 months ago! I got a les paul so thats good but i wish i would've waited and saw this :ermm: oh well i could maybe get this after working a job for a little bit!

I had no idea a GDCer made these!! I've wanted one of these for two years now! :P I absolutely love them! Trying to get my dad to buy me one for Christmas. :shifty:

Love the new design! :)

Question about the shipping. It says customers outside the US will be sent an separate $35 shipping invoice. That means the shipping and handling would be 60 instead of 25 right?

I've been visiting your site every so often for the last year. I want one of these guitars so badly! You do an incredible job and I KNOW I will own one of your guitars in the near future.

The site looks awesome by the way!

Question about the shipping. It says customers outside the US will be sent an separate $35 shipping invoice. That means the shipping and handling would be 60 instead of 25 right?

Yes, that's correct.

Thanks for clarifying.

I had kinda promised myself that for my 21st I would get a Billie Joe Armstrong signature guitar, but this is so tempting!

Mine has held up for seven years! The stickers are stickers, I mean, they long as last as stickers do I guess. I've never had anyone email me and say their stickers fell off or wore out, so I don't really know. All guitars scratch with regular wear and tear...the back particularly usually from a belt buckle.

And by the way, 95% of my customers buy the 1994 version.

Lol, I want the 1994 version, but I know it's too mainstream. I just like those stickers better. 96 would be my second choice. The only thing I don't like is the newer ones with all the tape on them. But I'm getting an acoustic guitar for Christmas, I'm gonna learn on that, then I'll get a Blue next year. Just don't run out before next Christmas! :P

This makes me want to learn how to play guitar, just to own one.

That's pretty much the only reason I'm learning

I have the 1994 version. It's awesome!! My friend is also a green day fan and she almost stole it from me! For a strat copy, it stay in tune better then my Les Paul at twice the price! If anyone is thinking about getting one, get it! It's totally worth it.

Hey!

Service Temporarily Unavailable

Please post in the default font + style wherever possible, thanks. :)

Why?

Because 'tis the way be we do things around here. :)

otherwise it gets really annoying and people don't read your posts.

Archived