¡TRÉ!

Liam

Now I can say my favorites from this album are X-Kid and Dirty Rotten Bastards :woot:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow.... 8th Avenue Serenade is really amazing

Perhaps musically but the lyrics doesn't make any sense to me. Just look at the first verse...

"Say hello from your window

Say good bye from your car

Say good night from your pillow

Say so long from the stars"

So long from the stars?! Say what?

I've been listening to Tre with my dad in car now for 2 hours or so and he realli likes it (he's 46)... He says that melodies reminds him of Beatles, and that the whole trilogy seems like Beatles but more angry and punky.

I agree with him, Billie's sense for melodies is Beatles-like :)

Perhaps musically but the lyrics doesn't make any sense to me. Just look at the first verse...

Billie's writing about Alien romance, DUH

seriously?

pillow ->falling asleep

stars -> dreaming

Waiting 'till the physical copy comes out in Ireland in a few days. This thread is torture.

It doesn't need to make sense for me.. It touched me emotionally and that's enough

I wouldn't recommend driving while listening to this. Serious pedal to the metal stuff during Missing You, 8th Avenue Serenade, and X-Kid. I fucking love this album so much. Listened to it 4 times already today.

Wait, who am I kidding? Find a stretch of road with no cops and let this album rip. You won't regret it.

Amanda just seems to be about the passing of time and watching kids grow up. When I heard "she's old enough to bleed", I think it's about being old enough to feel the hurt's of adult life. Heartbreak etc...

I don't really see why you guys are so hyped. I'm halfway through the album and the only ones I liked are Missing You and 8th Avenue Serenade.

Amanda just seems to be about the passing of time and watching kids grow up. When I heard "she's old enough to bleed", I think it's about being old enough to feel the hurt's of adult life. Heartbreak etc...

I think you mean Drama Queen? :P

It's about the celebrity culture and how girls grow up way too fast.

I don't really see why you guys are so hyped. I'm halfway through the album and the only ones I liked are Missing You and 8th Avenue Serenade.

It gets better. Trust me.

Tré is a good album, but it will take some time to really like it.

Highlights: Amanda, 99 revolutions (I miss anyway the intro that had in the trailer) Brutal Love

I've read that people are downloading TRE. If so, where can I find a link or can someone PM me one? Thank you :D

I've read that people are downloading TRE. If so, where can I find a link or can someone PM me one? Thank you :D

You probably don't want to post that. We're not allowed to share.

The first part of Dirty Rotten Bastards didn't blow me away quite as much as I'd hoped.

But the 2nd part :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think you mean Drama Queen? :P

It's about the celebrity culture and how girls grow up way too fast.

Eugh, yeah, I meant Drama Queen :P

You obviously haven't listened to DRB, am I right? Tsk tsk.

X-Kid - Already this was one of my favorites from the previews alone. It's got such a wonderful melody and sends chills down my spine. This song should be a single, and for all the people who complained about the last album's dirty lyrics and immaturity, this is the polar opposite. And that solo, and the final choruses's harmonies Wow. This is one of the best from the trilogy and their whole career.

Sex Drugs & Violence - Very Nimrod esque, and apparently the "Mystery Girl" song, which is funny cause I have a song on my debut album called "Mystery Girl" :D But Wow, I was worried by the starting chords this song would be generic or fillerish, but the song's melody is very nice and fresh. And MIKE SINGING!! :dance: And it's nice to not have that brief 10 second distorted version of this. Another favorite.

Little Boy Named Train - Hey, it's that song that me and a few people on here were debating whether it was LBNT or Gabriella! Sounds like so far they changed the lyrics since then. Sound-wise it sounds like a cross between Nimrod and Warning. Also, with this song and others, the lyrics are amazing!

Amanda - Nice to have a studio version of this, which unlike the live ones, starts with vocals first. Certainly among the more personal songs on here, and I love when the riff originally on the intro comes in. Nice solo too. I'd personally add some backing vocals to certain parts. But otherwise good song.

No. Here it isn't allowed.

Didn't like DRB at all....

Little Boy Named Train is the weakest song.

X-Kid is my favourite at the moment.

I think It's a solid album. Maybe my expectations were to hight but I enjoyed Dos listening more than this for the first time...

my dad also says the sound like The Beatles :)

It gets better. Trust me.

I hope so. It's sad that neither ¡Dos! nor ¡Tré! made me go fucking nuts at first listen just like ¡Uno! did.

I thought in meant she started her period...

You obviously haven't listened to DRB, am I right? Tsk tsk.

"I'm halfway through the album" meaning that I had only listened to the first 6 songs.

I am now listening to Walk Away, DRB is up next, but, from the previews I listened to, it seems like it's the best song off of the album.

Archived