¡TRÉ!

Liam

I don't really like Mike's part in Sex, Drugs & Violence. :lol: If it was repeated it'd be great, but it just seems too random.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't really like Mike's part in Sex, Drugs & Violence. :lol: If it was repeated it'd be great, but it just seems too random.

Maybe if they repeated it it wouldn't seem quite so good. :D Nah, I know what you mean. :)

I had moved on. Why quote me on this to tell me how you would deal with it?

Because someone needed to say it.

Does anyone else absolutely love the 10 seconds Mike sings on Sex, Drugs and Violence? It's not even necessarily because he's singing (although that is cool) but the music too. To be honest the whole song is awesome. :)

I actually only like this part of the song. I don't know why but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't seem to enjoy Sex, Drugs and Violence quite as much everyone, maybe it's because it's right after the outstanding X-Kid :P

I actually only like this part of the song. I don't know why but I feel like I'm the only one who doesn't seem to enjoy Sex, Drugs and Violence quite as much everyone, maybe it's because it's right after the outstanding X-Kid :P

Fair enough, everyone has there favorites, etc. Personally I don't enjoy Let Yourself Go as much as a lot of people seem to, although don't get me wrong I still like it.

For me X-Kid and Sex, Drugs and Violence are two outstanding songs on a generally outstanding album. :)

I like Mike's part too :) I hope they play it live at some point; I'd love to see that :dance:

Your opinion clashes with mine then. I have found a few songs I don't like, but it's not because I've connected them to other songs with similar melodies or themes.

If it was one album with 17 songs, I wouldn't get as exited as I have for the trilogy. The suspense before each leak have made some of my favorite GDC moments ever.

Totally agree :D But the leaks were my least favorite moments, 'cause "I had to" resist them :lol:

My 10 year-old informed me that Drama Queen is the only song he does not like. I cannot imagine Drama Queen instead of Murder City on 21CB. Murder City is what summarizes the storyline. Plus I think Drama Queen does not sound anything like a description of Gloria.

My close friend's just phoned me to inform that if I didn't send him Brutal Love and S,D&V he will come to me at midnight and take away my precious guitar :ninja: Luckily, I had time to send it :shifty: He's just a new Green Day fan and this music makes him do ... let's call it WEIRD things :D

My 10 year-old informed me that Drama Queen is the only song he does not like. I cannot imagine Drama Queen instead of Murder City on 21CB. Murder City is what summarizes the storyline. Plus I think Drama Queen does not sound anything like a description of Gloria.

Right, I also think it doesn't fit on 21st Century Breakdown. Besides, every time I listen to Drama Queen it reminds me of starlets like lindsey lohan, etc. Maybe it's because of what Billie said about it on that interview. :S

It's a good song, but to me it doesn't fit on TRÉ either...

Well my 8 year-old son does not care for the song either. He just told me he doesn't like "that Dairy Queen song."

Whenever I hear the first minute of Dirty Rotten Bastards,

I always think of this picture.

61A5pVtpyxL._SL500_SS500_.jpg

I think of exactly the same picture!! :woot:

Where you around when the album leaked/just dropped? Cause everyone was shitting on Sex, Drugs & Violence. No joke.

Where you around when the album leaked/just dropped? Cause everyone was shitting on Sex, Drugs & Violence. No joke.

No I wasn't because I wanted to discover the songs on the date of release, but I guess I don't feel that lonely anymore :D

It's a good song, but to me it doesn't fit on TRÉ either...

I wish they put Dreamcatcher instead of Drama Queen on ¡Tré! :cry::runaround:

Shame on you guys, Drama Queen is amazing!

I really like Drama Queen.... :sorry:

but but but Dreamcatcher :cry::ninja:

I really like Drama Queen.... :sorry:

but but but Dreamcatcher :cry::ninja:

I love Drama Queen. It's such a nice song, especially when the piano comes in. :)

I've never heard Dreamcatcher. :o I just went and listened to a live version but it wasn't not very good quality (it was all I could find). :ermm:

At first I didn't like Little Boy Named Train very much :ninja: But after listening to it around 10 times, I love it now :lol:

I love Drama Queen. It's such a nice song, especially when the piano comes in. :)

I've never heard Dreamcatcher. :o I just went and listened to a live version but it wasn't not very good quality (it was all I could find). :ermm:

Did you listen to the version from the soundcheck? [x] the quality isn't that great, but it's something

At first I didn't like Little Boy Named Train very much :ninja: But after listening to it around 10 times, I love it now :lol:

Did you listen to the version from the soundcheck? [x] the quality isn't that great, but it's something

I love Little Boy Named Train. :D

And no, I didn't listen to that version, but I just listened to that now and it was a much better quality, thanks! :)

I'd wish they put Drama Queen and Dreamcatcher on ¡Tré! (or any album of trilogy)

Yeah, haha, that's a really good point.

Archived