¡TRÉ!

Liam

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If y'all could be more descriptive, that'd be great :P

I know I know I should just listen, but for now I want to wait... and read about it.

Yes! Got it to work!!!

Help, please

I've tried 20 different Canadian proxies; whenever I try to play a song, it just scrolls through them all without playing any of them and then starts playing some random clip from Michael Bublé or something.

Same for me!

Brutal Love will definitely hold me over 'til tomorrow morning. Wow I am blown away by this song. I think Tre is gonna go next to Warning as my favorite albums.

So close but yet so far away. I've never resisted an album leak I know I'm going to buy...until now. Keep the descriptions coming!

Help, please

Same for me!

Once you enter the proxy...restart your browser....then go to the Rdio website. Create an account. Then link in the link that everyone was passing around to the album. The it'll work.

If y'all could be more descriptive, that'd be great :P

I know I know I should just listen, but for now I want to wait... and read about it.

Brutal love has that doo-wop type tempo to it. Almost like "Oh Darling". Billie's vocals are fucking phenomenal. A breakdown that sends chills down your spine.

How are the lyrics so far on Tre? Because I've been pretty underwhelmed by the majority of the trilogy thus far.

Brutal Love is absolutely perfect after Amy. This song is so...different...completely new things from Green Day. Wow. Working with a concert band really makes for some crazy new vibes, especially the hectic ending that just keeps building and building. This is one of the few times I will forgive Billie for doing his own harmonies on these records, his vocal work is something special on this song. Honestly, this is song is leaving me in chills after just one listen, and I was really skeptical about it when I first heard the way it was described. Crazy shit, even for a band that isn't Green Day. 10/10 WILL listen again.

A breakdown that sends chills down your spine.

Body's achin all the time. :runaround:

198.144.153.132:3128 worked for me. you gotta create an account in rdio while using this proxy (it will set your home to toronto, canada) then you go to the TRE url and listen to it!

but how do you download the proxy? please help me

I got it to work!! Fuck yes!! Too bad my PC won't let me rip audio from my sound card for some reason... :(

How are the lyrics so far on Tre? Because I've been pretty underwhelmed by the majority of the trilogy thus far.

On Brutal Love, fantastic. Absolutely. The arrangements on this song...especially the voice. It's perfect.

"Hello stranger,

I'm a disaster"

I don't know why I loved that line so much.

Brutal love seems to me a lot like Before The Lobotomy!

Mike got the "I don't wanna be an imbecile, but Jesus made me that way" line in 'Sex, Drugs, and Violence'... Nice! :lol:

Brutal Love is absolutely perfect after Amy. This song is so...different...completely new things from Green Day. Wow. Working with a concert band really makes for some crazy new vibes, especially the hectic ending that just keeps building and building. This is one of the few times I will forgive Billie for doing his own harmonies on these records, his vocal work is something special on this song. Honestly, this is song is leaving me in chills after just one listen, and I was really skeptical about it when I first heard the way it was described. Crazy shit, even for a band that isn't Green Day. 10/10 WILL listen again.

No joke, your descriptions brought tears to my eyes.

Archived