Welcome to Green Day Community

Hey Green Day fans! Join our community now, totally free, to talk with other Green Day fans from around the world about everything going on with the band. Talk about the current tour, current news, speculation, and we have general topics to talk about current events, life, anything that's on your mind. It's a little corner of the internet where Green Day fans can come together. Join us!

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liam

¡TRÉ!

3,549 posts in this topic

Someone please make a Youtube video!

Don't know what I'm doing wrong, it looks like I can play it but when I press play it quickly changes from track to track and doesn't play any of them...

Holy fuck I am so happy right now. Sex Drugs and Violence is Mystery Girl. That is the number one song I wanted to hear after seeing the lyrics.

2 people like this

No, No, No, No

I can't listen to anything right now, I'll only be able to in about 9 hours. Why is life so cruel to me? :pinch:

Anyways I am excited to read everyone's opinion on all the songs :)

1 person likes this

I'm using proxies and it's just about to play the album but then doesn't. fuck fuck.

same
1 person likes this

please PM for me (?)

grrrrr....is it too hard for someone to put all this on youtube?

1 person likes this

198.144.153.132:3128 worked for me. you gotta create an account in rdio while using this proxy (it will set your home to toronto, canada) then you go to the TRE url and listen to it!

Dirty Rotten Bastards - mind blowing. Love the throw-away line regarding "stop when the red lights flash". So energetic. Mikes rips apart the bass. By the end it feels like something that would have been the best the thing off of Dos!. I'd love to finally read the lyrics. Who's Juliana? Also, I feel some "Greatest Man who ever lived" (weezer), especially with the reprising of melodies and such. So great.

X kid is the catchiest song ive heard in 2012!!

1 person likes this

do you have to sign up for it to play?

Jeez, guys. Calm down, hold your horses. Regardless if you all get these proxies to work or ask for IP's, we'll all have the album streamed soon.

Let's just read what people who have​ heard it have to say and wait our turn. :) I know it's hard, it's not fair they get to hear it first, whatever your argument is....

Breathe.... It'll come.

Just like we all will when we hear it

:ninja:

2 people like this

Also, I feel some "Greatest Man who ever lived" (weezer), especially with the reprising of melodies and such. So great.

:shok: YES! Oh my 'lanta, that is a great song. Now I'm pumped.

198.144.153.132:3128 worked for me. you gotta create an account in rdio while using this proxy (it will set your home to toronto, canada) then you go to the TRE url and listen to it!

Thanks for this, working now!

1 person likes this

Every time Billie says "Brutal love" it gives me chills. Damn, I'm going to love this album so much.

Brutal Love is so different for Green Day and I love it!

still won't play for me damnit. :angry

I'd do everything that's said above but I have to go in 1 minute so see you all after school! ;)

Not caring for Brutal Love too much, ah well. Still can't wait to hear X-Kid in full.

Wow, Brutal Love is wonderful! Can't wait to hear the rest tomorrow!

Love 99 Revolutions.

Finished my first listen. It's a good album with some great songs but for me, it's not as good as Uno or Dos. I'm sure many of these songs will grow on me, but there were not as many top tier tracks as I'd hoped. I liked Missing You, 8th Avenue Serenade, Sex, Drugs and Violence, Amanda and 99 Revolutions.

Edited by Shadester
1 person likes this

Not listening to one song only, need the full thing!

Brutal Love is pretty nice. Not the best album opener, but a good one. Can't wait for the rest of the album

Brutal Love is beautiful!