¡TRÉ!

Liam

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know what I'm doing wrong, it looks like I can play it but when I press play it quickly changes from track to track and doesn't play any of them...

Holy fuck I am so happy right now. Sex Drugs and Violence is Mystery Girl. That is the number one song I wanted to hear after seeing the lyrics.

No, No, No, No

I can't listen to anything right now, I'll only be able to in about 9 hours. Why is life so cruel to me? :pinch:

Anyways I am excited to read everyone's opinion on all the songs :)

I'm using proxies and it's just about to play the album but then doesn't. fuck fuck.

same

198.144.153.132:3128 worked for me. you gotta create an account in rdio while using this proxy (it will set your home to toronto, canada) then you go to the TRE url and listen to it!

Dirty Rotten Bastards - mind blowing. Love the throw-away line regarding "stop when the red lights flash". So energetic. Mikes rips apart the bass. By the end it feels like something that would have been the best the thing off of Dos!. I'd love to finally read the lyrics. Who's Juliana? Also, I feel some "Greatest Man who ever lived" (weezer), especially with the reprising of melodies and such. So great.

Jeez, guys. Calm down, hold your horses. Regardless if you all get these proxies to work or ask for IP's, we'll all have the album streamed soon.

Let's just read what people who have​ heard it have to say and wait our turn. :) I know it's hard, it's not fair they get to hear it first, whatever your argument is....

Breathe.... It'll come.

Just like we all will when we hear it

:ninja:

Also, I feel some "Greatest Man who ever lived" (weezer), especially with the reprising of melodies and such. So great.

:shok: YES! Oh my 'lanta, that is a great song. Now I'm pumped.

198.144.153.132:3128 worked for me. you gotta create an account in rdio while using this proxy (it will set your home to toronto, canada) then you go to the TRE url and listen to it!

Thanks for this, working now!

Every time Billie says "Brutal love" it gives me chills. Damn, I'm going to love this album so much.

still won't play for me damnit. :angry

Not caring for Brutal Love too much, ah well. Still can't wait to hear X-Kid in full.

Love 99 Revolutions.

Finished my first listen. It's a good album with some great songs but for me, it's not as good as Uno or Dos. I'm sure many of these songs will grow on me, but there were not as many top tier tracks as I'd hoped. I liked Missing You, 8th Avenue Serenade, Sex, Drugs and Violence, Amanda and 99 Revolutions.

Brutal Love is pretty nice. Not the best album opener, but a good one. Can't wait for the rest of the album

Archived