Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Liam

¡TRÉ!

3,549 posts in this topic

Nice! Can't wait for the track by track reviews!

inspired.

Please keep in mind if you haven't heard it, you should listen before start the excessive posting.

1 person likes this

Leak is better than stream. At least its not limited to a country or something when its a leak. :(

Sex, Drugs and Violence sounds like old school Green Day. Could see this being a popular one.

Really liked the indie vibe I got off 8th Avenue Serenade also.

This also seems to have a more Beatlesy influence on tracks like Brutal Love and Drama Queen.

So let's continue...haha

Amanda is so much fun. Billie Joe hit to spot on some really catchy hooks. Almost up to early Beatles standards of catchyness.

1 person likes this

the more I listen to Brutal Love, I'm finding it very Beatles-esque, there's a vocal part straight out of "This Boy"

1 person likes this

Dirty Rotten Bastards is giving some Bohemian Rhapsody vibes. A bunch of songs combined into one.

3 people like this

Ahhh hopefully Tre will be here when I wake up!!

Can someone please give me the link for the Canadian stream?

God, this is torture!

1 person likes this

Fuck this proxy shit!!!!! Not working

I'm using firefox and proxy it's working!

someone rip the damn thing already. lol

1 person likes this

Seriously, when are the Beatles comparisons gonna stop? It's been a few years, maybe it's time to applaud creativity instead of inspiration and ripoffs.

To be fair Billie did say that some elements of Tre were like B-sides of Abbey Road.

I'm using firefox and proxy it's working!

which address and port?

To be fair Billie did say that some elements of Tre were like B-sides of Abbey Road.

It was still getting old 30 years ago.

Seriously, when are the Beatles comparisons gonna stop? It's been a few years, maybe it's time to applaud creativity instead of inspiration and ripoffs.

I wouldn't say comparing them to the Beatles is at all a bad thing, especially in this case. I'm just doing it to give the people who can't listen to it now something that is universally comparable to. And melody wise, they're all creative, their use of harmony, for example, is what brings out some familiar aspects.

4 people like this

which address and port?

168.144.97.202, port 3128

I'm using proxies and it's just about to play the album but then doesn't. fuck fuck.

1 person likes this

I appreciate all the Beatles title-dropping for Brutal Love comparisons. People have said This Boy and Oh! Darling, and I can completely picture the vibe of the song thanks to that, so please don't stop with comparisons of any type :D

1 person likes this

I REALLY like Brutal Love. Great vocals.