¡TRÉ!

Liam

Tre is definitely my favourite album of the trilogy.

It actually took a little while for it all to grow on me, but now it probably ranks in my top 5 of all GD albums, actually.

I'm currently obsessed with Amanda and Sex, Drugs, and Violence :lol:

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Trotsky

This album could be so much better with heavier guitars. Especially with songs like Dirty Rotten Bastards(my favorite trilogy song),99 Revolutions,Little Boy Named Train and Missing You.

This album could be so much better with heavier guitars. Especially with songs like Dirty Rotten Bastards(my favorite trilogy song),99 Revolutions,Little Boy Named Train and Missing You.

Missing You is perfect the way it is...

Guest Trotsky

Missing You is perfect the way it is...

Maybe you're right, it's perfect anyway. The two songs would definitely like to hear with heavier guitars are Dirty Rotten Bastards and Little Boy Named Train.

Edit:Actually the only reason that I want to hear a version of Missing You with heavier guitars is because of these updates of Billie remixing guitars for some songs including Missing You.

Maybe you're right, it's perfect anyway. The two songs would definitely like to hear with heavier guitars are Dirty Rotten Bastards and Little Boy Named Train.

Im eh whatever on LBNT but agree on DRB hopefully those "remixes" come out

Guest Trotsky

Im eh whatever on LBNT but agree on DRB hopefully those "remixes" come out

I believe that with heavier guitars LBNT will be very much improved, although I'm not crazy about this song.

On the other hand DRB is a massive song and needs these heavier guitars.

• 3 months later...

Look at the far right. 400 plays already :P

And i'm still not sick of it :)

14ffc3cab3aa53aba7228aa71bedc600.png

That means you've heard the line "It's 99 revolutions tonight" at least 6400 times. HOW are you not bored of it yet?! Well played :P

Excuse you, I love 99 Revolutions.

I love the whole damn album, honestly. My favourite album of the trilogy. Come at me, haters.

Wow - my top song doesn't even have 100 plays!! But Tre is def. the best of the trilogy.

Excuse you, I love 99 Revolutions.

I love the whole damn album, honestly. My favourite album of the trilogy. Come at me, haters.

I can agree with that, Tre is infinitely better than Uno and Dos. I just don't think 99 Revolutions is one of the better songs on the album.

I can agree with that, Tre is infinitely better than Uno and Dos. I just don't think 99 Revolutions is one of the better songs on the album.

I can't stop listening to X-Kid atm

• 3 months later...

You have a extra blue Dos?

Nope. I bought this pressing of Tre when there was that whole Hot Topic online-ordering mess.

Is there a yellow Tre that has Stray Heart instead?

I doubt it. Dos was pressed before the track-swap happened. I don't think Tre had been pressed yet... even the standard pressings.

There are some real gems in the trilogy. X-Kid is just a great song, and it's very Green Day. There's just something about it that makes me think it could have been on Warning or Nimrod or something. :happy:

I can never decide which album of the trilogy is my favorite, because I have a few songs from every one that I adore. Oddly enough, even though I'd readily cite Dos as my least favorite of the three, it probably has the most songs that I'm in love with that the other two. That said, without counting up how many favorites I have on each album (I'm very technical with my music, lol), Tre is definitely my favorite overall. Brutal Love is one of my favorite songs of all time - it's beautifully written and so powerful. That song alone is enough to make me love the whole damn thing. The only songs I don't care for from Tre are Little Boy Named Train and The Forgotten.

Whenever I get "meh" about the Trilogy, I listen to my "Ultimate Trilogy Playlist" that I made. Honestly, mixing and matching my favorite songs from the Trilogy was so much fun. There are a lot of excellent songs scattered throughout.

Archived