¡Uno! or ¡Dos! ?

Rocksbetterthanrap

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Uno is the better body of work easily.

Dos has some gems, but also 3 stinkers in Green Day's great discography.

¡Uno! sounds similar to the rest of GD's discography, but with songs like Ashley, Lady Cobra, and WOW! That's Loud, ¡Dos! claims victory.

Definitely Dos.

Uno has some amazing tracks (Oh Love and Kill The DJ are among my favorite songs of their career), but it also has some kind of meh songs too (Loss Of Control, Angel Blue). Overall it felt too consistent and familiar to me.

Dos on the other hand is addictive and every song on it is great. None of the songs stand out quite so much as on Uno - whether good or bad - because it's all so top notch. That album seems more interesting psychologically, and while it's fun, it also has this captivating darkness to it. I love how experimental it is, and it feels like a complete album - Uno felt more just like a nice collection of songs that weren't necessarily related in that kind of cohesive way. And Wow! That's Loud - best song ever.

I like both, but I think Dos is much better than Uno. It's more interesting and fresh. Actually, it might be in my top 3 GD albums......

It's really hard to choose because both albums are great in their own separate ways.

For me, it's mostly the mood I'm in for the day.

Uno is better overall. Dos has some songs that are better, but also has some real stinkers. Uno is kinda solid the whole way through.

Didn't think I'd say it when the album came out, but Uno definitely, Dos is just... mehh to me.

Tracks like Rusty James and Sweet 16 really made my day when I'm down.

dos. miles ahead. why didnt u make a poll?

It'll be a pole!!!! Haha!

Get on it, Rocksbetterthanrap :thumbsup:

For me personally I would say Dos! by a large amount. Fuck Time, Stop When The Red Lights Flash, Lazy Bones, Wild One, Makeout Party, Ashley, Baby Eyes, Lady Cobra, Wow! That's Loud, Amy, all amazing songs. On Uno! I only like Nuclear Family, Stay The Night, Carpe Diem, Let Yourself Go, Kill The DJ, and Oh Love. Uno! is still a good album, I would just say that Dos! has much more of an actual album sound and is overall better than Uno!.

It'll be a pole!!!! Haha!

Get on it, Rocksbetterthanrap :thumbsup:

Well, actually I'm new here :happy: .How do you create the polls?

Definitely Dos. :) In my opinion, there wasn't a single bad song on it, while I only like 7 of the 12 songs on Uno.

Archived