¡Uno! or ¡Dos! ?

Rocksbetterthanrap

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right now I prefer ¡Uno!, it's just sounds more like Green Day to me. It also has more variation than ¡Dos! I do really like ¡Dos! though.

Both are so very different that I cannot really choose....

I just depends on my mood.

right now I'm listening to Dos more....maybe because I really love Wow that's Loud

UNO by quiet a large gap, i like DOS but UNO just is a great album, its probably one of my top 4 GD albums, DOS is good, and its not my least favorite album!

tough decision..both albums got their highs and lows...my quick answer would be DOS, but i think thats just because im addicted to DOS since the release of the album..im listening to DOS more often because i listened to UNO many many times when UNO got released..same will be with tré...

Dos. Musically, it beats Uno significantly. Not to suggest there aren't some cracking tracks on Uno. But the only track on Dos I'd consider remotely near filler is Baby Eyes.

...dosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdosdos...

iDOS!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Uno. When Dos came out, first I enjoyed it a lot more than Uno, but now I enjoy Uno way lot more. Still think that Tré will be the best.

hmmm... dos has some of my favourite songs but uno was better overall so i guess its a tie :happy:

Right now my answer is Dos.

Dos is more like something new while Uno is more similar to older albums, though it's also very fresh and energetic.

I think that if Uno came after Dos I'd say I love Uno more. I just listen to an album A LOT once it comes out.

I think that only after about 2 months after Tre, I will be able to decide my favorite.

Dos by a mile for me, I've listened to that album so many times all the way through in the last month it's amazing. I got a little tired of Uno quickly and I didn't even listen to it that much, but it's nice to stick on. I do not get the massive attraction to Stay the Night, there I said it!

Archived