¡Tre! Streaming Tomorrow

redline punk

Now I'm going to spend the next 20 whatever hours having a mental conversation with myself whether I should listen to this early or not...

...I always give in in the end.

THIS THIS THIS. I really wanna wait but the excitement is kicking in :lol:

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I come home, after listening to both Uno and Dos in anticipation for Tre, there's no fucking leak and my favorite thread has been locked?

mario-meme-faces-1.jpg

the mods said we should talk about the leak in chat not in theard

So I come home, after listening to both Uno and Dos in anticipation for Tre, there's no fucking leak and my favorite thread has been locked?

mario-meme-faces-1.jpg

It was my favorite thread too. :(

Oh c'mon. Now please reopen the trilogy thread. I just came home from watching Breaking Dawn and wanted to express my eargasms for the forgotten in words, but nooo. People, Y U no stop spamming a freaking thread when a mod tells you to do so?! Jesus Christ. :dry:

I endured so much; I'm frenetic to listen ¡TRÉ! but I wanna wait too, soo... :P

Just one more week

Look at it this way, as soon as we hear Tre, it's all over... :S

I was thinking the same thing, it's so weird. Remember when Billie first tweeted about doing 3 albums and we couldn't tell if he was serious or not? Red 7 and the Echoplex shows seem like they happened decades ago. So weird how it's all over and done with (new music wise) in a week or so.

But, besides being a Debbie Downer, yay new music and stuff.

Look at it this way, as soon as we hear Tre, it's all over... :S

No it's not :) When the guys are back in business, they'll do some promoting, talk show and other TV appearances, and then there's NA and European tour coming up next year. I think this is just beginning of this era, really.

Damn. At least they should re-schedule the concerts so I have something to look forward to. (Yay bootlegs, maybe they'll play an unreleased song at an upcoming show, or better yet, my show!!!!!)

Just going to wait for good mp3 quality leak, then just listen to X-Kid and Missing You in it's entirety so I won't be ruining any surprises and I won't be itching my skin because I already have something to listen to. :)

hey guys what is the best quality??? 320 kbps or 128 kbps??? does anyone know the difference??

hey guys what is the best quality??? 320 kbps or 128 kbps??? does anyone know the difference??

320kbps :)

the higher the bitrate the higher the quality. The numbers are a measure of how much data is being converted into sound per second, so a higher bitrate reveals more detail.

however, both 320 and 128 mp3 files are relatively low quality compared to other formats such as WAV or FLAC

320 kbps is obviously better.

Higher Bit Rate >> More Bits/Seconds >> More Sound Information >> Higher Sound Quality >> Greater Storage Space

Lower Bit Rate >> Less Bits/Seconds >> Less Sound Information >> Lower Sound Quality >> Lesser Storage Space

Archived