¡Tre! Streaming Tomorrow

redline punk

18:00 PM for Europans! yahoo! My mission is ... stay awake for long, sleep for 3 hours, be tired as hell in school, survive, return home, go to sleep and set my alarm on 18:10 :dance: Nah, just kidding, looking forward when i come back from school and will be patiently waiting :)

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

in the uk is it 6am tomorrow or 6pm because thts lame but oh well besides if it streams somwere early it will be on the web when it does

it's 5pm GMT

Not a surprise, considering the others were released early too, but still awesome news! I might actually wait for the first time though.

Awesome once the stream is up a leak will be available I'll wait for a high quality leak as many streams aren't the best quality.

Sweet! I didn't wait for the official release for either Dos! or Uno! so I might just do this one, seeing as it's the final album.

thought they streamed albums because a leak was coming?

And for various other reasons I guess. They're probably just as aware as we are that a leak is coming very soon.

No. Every Green Day fan is not familiar with GDC and leak hysteria. :) And I think almost every big album release is streamed nowadays on some media sources

Now I'm going to spend the next 20 whatever hours having a mental conversation with myself whether I should listen to this early or not...

...I always give in in the end.

Not going to listen to this even if the album doesn't leak before then (though it should). Low-quality stream is a great way to completely ruin any listening experience.

Most leaks are put out there by the artists anyway.

that's sad, please don't.

Estaba siendo medio sarcástico hahaha, Tré no se filtra, pero gracias por el comentario :happy:

Si te hable en español yaaay

:runaround:

So I come home, after listening to both Uno and Dos in anticipation for Tre, there's no fucking leak and my favorite thread has been locked?

mario-meme-faces-1.jpg

Archived