¡Tre! Streaming Tomorrow

redline punk

¡Tre! will be streaming in it's entirety around the world a week before it comes out, starting tomorrow, Tuesday the 4th, at 9am pt!

Head over to http://greenday.com tomorrow to find out where to hear it!

idiot club

• Replies 678
  • Created
  • Last Reply

idiot Club has just announced that ¡TRE! will be streaming tomorrow.

¡Tre! will be streaming in its entirety around the world a week before it comes out, starting tomorrow, Tuesday the 4th, at 9am pt! Head over tohttp://greenday.com tomorrw to find out where to hear it!

Nice...and someone will be able to rip them for download!?

This is the age of the internet, someone will. But links will not be allowed to be posted here, you'll have to figure it out on your own.

Nice...and someone will be able to rip them for download!?

of course. really looking forward to hear all that new songs *-*

Not really that excited about the stream. Streams are usually in horrible quality and I don't really wanna ruin my first impression of Tré. Guess I'll just wait for a decent quality leak which hopefully will also be around at that time.

Sweet!

How has the quality of the Uno & Dos streams been, like mp3 quality?

there were many diferent websites streaming those but all i heared were bad... Bad Youtube Quality like

there were many diferent websites streaming those but all i heared were bad... Bad Youtube Quality like

Ah okay. Hoping for a cd rip too then.

Sweet!

How has the quality of the Uno & Dos streams been, like mp3 quality?

Don't know about streams, but leaks are mp3 and both I got of UNO & DOS are mp3 320kbps. And leaks and streams kind of come at the same time.

Don't know about streams, but leaks are mp3 and both I got of UNO & DOS are mp3 320kbps. And leaks and streams kind of come at the same time.

There were FLAC copies of both Uno and Dos posted within about an hour of the initial MP3 leak

in the uk is it 6am tomorrow or 6pm because thts lame but oh well besides if it streams somwere early it will be on the web when it does

nothing special for me since im not going to listen to this before the official release...im waiting for my copy to arrive/my download album

Archived