NME Announcement Tomorrow

EastCaitNowhere

We can take care of this asap. Let me just give bja a call and see if I can borrow his ipod for a few minutes.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see only 3 possible options:

1. They're breaking up.

Okay, but why would they announce that through something like NME? When Billie went into rehab Green Day's management announced it directly through their website. It doesn't really make sense.

To be devil's advocate here, let's be honest, to speculate that they're breaking up isn't completely ludicrous anymore. But I just don't think they would do it this way.

It's probably T in the Park though.

It'll be exactly a week until the US release of Tre tomorrow, right? I reckon it's a stream. (So basically what everyone else thinks, ha.)

NOOO TO A BREAKUP!!! I made a promise to myself that I will see them live at least ONCE in this life time when I can afford it, DAMMIT. And I'm not going to break it.

Well, if it is a stream, I'm really wondering when we'll get to hear something about the first single then :)

And hysteric speculation starts in 3, 2, 1....

nice one! love it

:lol: Exactelly! :P

5pm UK time = 9am PDT; it looks like a stream judging from the other thread (if confirmed). DownloadHelper on standby, jic.

Wonder how the Idiot Club isn't a good enough source for the mods.

Do we need to screen cap it? lol

why are the 2 "tre Stream treads" locked? is idiot club no credible source? its funny all treads about the trilogy are locked at the time ^^

i thought it was odd that was closed too. IC always been pretty credible.

Hoping it'll be a stream but any tour related information would be great too. To be honest anything at all would be appreciated they haven't made any announcements at all lately.

I see only 3 possible options:

1. They're breaking up.

2. They're on the front page of this week's NME.

3. T in the Park.

1. No

2. Maybe

3. Dafuq?

Ok I saw the stream thing. I saw this coming.

Isn't 5pm in London 9am PST? Coincidence? I think not.
Hey don't be a noob, I mentioned that only a few posts earlier. Be careful or I will report to a mod ! :D:lol::D:lol::bunny:

They said surprise, right? Streaming clearly isn't much of a surprise. I have my fingers crossed for a UK tour dates announcement.

Hey don't be a noob, I mentioned that only a few posts earlier. Be careful or I will report to a mod ! :D:lol::D:lol::bunny:

Sorry that I don't read over this entire forum, because 99.9% of it is garbage. Hard to find intelligent and meaningful posts when every one acts like 6 year-olds.

The guys in the Facebook comments on that post are dicks :L

God damn, Matt. :lol:

Most threads here (especially during intense times like these) can be summed up as people bitching and Matt bitching about their bitching and all of us silently bitching about Matt bitching about people bitching but supporting his bitching.

Sorry that I don't read over this entire forum, because 99.9% of it is garbage. Hard to find intelligent and meaningful posts when every one acts like 6 year-olds.

I almost bitched at you for that until I saw it was Matt the Grouch. This is why I hate it when people change their avatars. I never read names :P

Archived