NME Announcement Tomorrow

EastCaitNowhere

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope it's the Tre stream. And may I ask, which time is the stream gonna be up in Germany? :D

6 pm (5 pm UK time) :)

Damn it i'll be at work when what ever it is is announced! :( I'll have to wait 'till i get home about 9! :(

Just an FYI, the trolling situation has been addressed. You can all stop reporting it now. :lol:

(thanks for reporting instead of spamming the thread :thumbsup: )

I hope it's the Tre stream. And may I ask, which time is the stream gonna be up in Germany? :D

seeing as no one really knows, we can't tell you that something that we're not sure is actually happening will be happening in Germany as well, but seeing as the world hates you, I'd say Germany is gonna be excluded because of the whole thing with Hitler.

What the fuck? :lol:

Well anyway, I hope it's about a UK tour. But it probably won't be.

seeing as no one really knows, we can't tell you that something that we're not sure is actually happening will be happening in Germany as well, but seeing as the world hates you, I'd say Germany is gonna be excluded because of the whole thing with Hitler.

GUYSSS I'M NOT GERMAN!!!! :P :P :P I'm Polish. I moved to Germany 2 years ago because of my dad's work. :lol: Anyway, it sucks so bad that Germany's excluded from EVERYTHING. Yes, EVERYTHING.

I haven't been here in ages, but easy to see some things never change.

Tre's Leak and Tre's stream makes me laugh for some reason. My friend who is a teacher is going to use that wording in her lesson today hahaa

Wasn't the previous 2 announcements a stream for Uno and Dos? I don't see how it's gonna change. Either way, I didn't listen to the previous streams, but it looks like I'll be tuning into this one.

I haven't been here in ages, but easy to see some things never change.

Tre's Leak and Tre's stream makes me laugh for some reason. My friend who is a teacher is going to use that wording in her lesson today hahaa

:lol: Glad to see nothing has changed with you either :D

Wasn't the previous 2 announcements a stream for Uno and Dos? I don't see how it's gonna change. Either way, I didn't listen to the previous streams, but it looks like I'll be tuning into this one.

Exactly. Makes me wonder why people are thinking its a video or tour announcement. Wishful thinking I guess.

Exactly. Makes me wonder why people are thinking its a video or tour announcement. Wishful thinking I guess.

Tour dates would be welcome since a bunch of shows got canceled. But I'm sure this is a stream.

If it turns out that the announcement is a Quatro UK TV release date, I'm sure everybody in the Idiot community will be underwhelmed. Who knows though?

yeah, if they were to announce tour dates, they would do it through the Idiot Club or greenday.com

I see only 3 possible options:

1. They're breaking up.

2. They're on the front page of this week's NME.

3. T in the Park.

If it turns out that the announcement is a Quatro UK TV release date, I'm sure everybody in the Idiot community will be underwhelmed. Who knows though?

wow that would suck

1. They're breaking up.

Don't you even fucking say that

Maybe I wasn't around but I'm sure they didn't act like this with the last two streams, they were just announced on the day. It probably is just a stream but they're definitely treating this one different.

1. They're breaking up.

And hysteric speculation starts in 3, 2, 1....

nice one! love it

Archived