NME Announcement Tomorrow

EastCaitNowhere

Could be a Tré stream but I'm waiting for THE EUROPEAN TOUR ANNOUNCMENT. :cry: I have to plan my summer.

Same here, I need to know soon because my parents said they'll buy me the tickets for Christmas.

where?

Sorry for the double post but it's a troll, ignore him

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tour dates would be awesome, but I think in their current situation it's too early for this =/ Probably it will be iTre!.

the other thread got closed for a reason. don't post bullshit, if you wanna chat, go to the chat, if you wanna bitch, there's PM.

Not to continue with this leaked album spam, but I thought this was funny (also shows the extent of my leaked album finding skills):

Untitled-4.png

Yeah, I don't think it'll leak today. We don't have any legit pictures of the album.

We did for iUno! and iDos!.

Friendly reminder:

Knowingly posting false information and representing it as true is consider trolling, which will get you warned and suspended.

Holy shit, can we close the whole forum please? You guys are behaving like 6-year-olds.... It'll leak either in the next few hours or tomorrow. Who cares?! This spamming is annoying as hell!

Moderating is for the moderators to do. Please click the report button if you see something that needs to be reported, and don't spam the thread.

Moderating is for the moderators to do. Please click the report button if you see something that needs to be reported, and don't spam the thread.

done

New drinking game: take a shot for every thread that gets closed because of leaked album spam. :lol:

omg! Whats happenin here? I really dont understand what pleasure you find in spreading false news -.-

Anyway i think it's the stream of trè :)

Maybe they will announce the next single? But it will probably be the Tré stream. :happy:

Archived