NME Announcement Tomorrow

EastCaitNowhere

Assuming it is a co-ordinated worldwide official leak, and that everything works as it should (fingers crossed), then Warner are to be applauded for taking the bull by the horns and ensuring that an official leak grabs the headlines rather than an unofficial 'BriBerY' or similar type of leak.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most threads here (especially during intense times like these) can be summed up as people bitching and Matt bitching about their bitching and all of us silently bitching about Matt bitching about people bitching but supporting his bitching.

"Bitching." - GDC 2012

NME likes to act like they're hot shit. They take stuff from other sites and make it look like they're special for talking about it secretively. So, I'm guessing Tre.

T in the Park is a Scottish festival that nme is sponsoring.

Oh! Then it would have been nice :)

Since the NME announcement is the Tre stream and we already have a thread for discussing that, I'm going to shut this one down.

Derp. The new thread was locked.

Okay, but why would they announce that through something like NME? When Billie went into rehab Green Day's management announced it directly through their website. It doesn't really make sense.

Why not?

Sorry that I don't read over this entire forum, because 99.9% of it is garbage. Hard to find intelligent and meaningful posts when every one acts like 6 year-olds.

truth!

Archived