which Green Day album was your first?

whatsername35008

Which was the first Green Day album that you bought (or was given) and which whole Green Day album was the first one that you heard?

For me the first one that i bought and the first one i heard was Dookie which i got for christmas from a friend when i was 12.

Prepare for about a million replying with American Idiot.

A trend I will buck before it begins. Warning was my fist Green Day album, followed by Dookie.

Technically Nimrod, since my mom had it. By that logic, I guess Warning would be next, since my sister had it. But American Idiot was the first one I bought for myself.

My Dad bought International Superhits when it came out, and those are the Green Day songs I grew up with. The first one I bought for myself was Insomniac.

Warning was the first album i got, but i really got into Green Day when i received American Idiot.

The first one I bought was Insomnic, but I had listened to all of them before :lol: There was no real reason for it being the 1st, since insomniac isn't even a record I love, but I guess it was the first one that I saw in the store.

American Idiot, then Dookie, then Stop Drop and Roll, then 21CB then BIAB, then all the other studio albums all at once then AAF, Foot in Mouth, Live Tracks, Uno, Dos, Tre

Dookie and Insomniac, together. My father bought them in 1996.

The first a listen was American Idiot, the first one a bought was Dookie and American Idiot.

I got American Idiot for Christmas 2005 iirc. My uncle then sent me copies of Dookie and Nimrod [i guess those were his favourites :P] and actual cds of Insomniac and International Superhits after I wrote to him - can't remember why I wrote to him though :lol:

21st Century Breakdown was my first that I got for Christmas in 2009, though it was American Idiot that really got me into them a year after that. After that I got Awesome as Fuck, Dookie, Nimrod, Kerplunk, Insomniac, Warning, International Superhits, Shenanigans, 1039/SOSH, BiaB, SD&R, Money Money 2020, and finally, Uno and Dos, in that order. :D So basically I have them all now, except maybe a couple of those little live albums and the Broadway Cast recording.

First one I heard in whole: 21st century breakdown

First one bought: International Superhits

Dookie, then Kerplunk, then 1039SOSH, then Insomniac and the rest in order of release date.

Archived