Let's promote ¡Tre!

Fuzz

The final album in the trilogy is coming out in just 10 days. Let's get organize the shit out of this and find ways to promote the album ourselves. As with Dos, I ask that anyone capable of making some graphics post them here. Then we can share these via social networks, print some up spread them around our towns and get the word out.

I'll keep this OP updated with some of the content as it comes in.

Facebook Images

By Maria Gloria

hzJyP.jpg

More dates of this image found here

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did you see that huge ¡Tré! poster in the big record stores? Everyone at uni is talking about the new Green Day album. It's everywhere.

Well, yeah.. no. Not here at least. That's why this thread (like the one for Dos) is such a good idea. Let's promote ¡Tré! as much as we can! Blue and yellow everywhere please :P

Did you see that huge ¡Tré! poster in the big record stores? Everyone at uni is talking about the new Green Day album. It's everywhere.

Well, yeah.. no. Not here at least. That's why this thread (like the one for Dos) is such a good idea. Let's promote ¡Tré! as much as we can! Blue and yellow everywhere please :P

Hahaha bitch I was believing you :P

I'm at college here in the UK and I've been promoting Uno and Dos the best I could. Sure, paying £1 to get 3 new Green Day songs played in the Common Room might be expensive, but it's really good marketing. I've had people come up to me, as they know I'm a huge Green Day fan and ask me about these new tracks that they've been hearing. I'd say I've got at least 10 people to download or buy the albums, plus, with The Forgotten on the Twilight soundtrack, I've managed to promote Tre a little earlier than the previous two. It'd be cool if someone could design an A4 poster advertising Tre that we could print out and stick EVERYWHERE as publicity though.

Just a thought

I've made like 10 images for it and I'm posting them on Instagram, FB & Twitter :D I'm makin' more....

Updated GDA's facebook with the above image by Maria Gloria. It looks fucking fantastic!

https://www.facebook.com/gdauthority

That shit is awesome!! :woot: Stealing it for my cover photo :P

I'll certainly spread the word via Facebook and Twitter, but I'm also thinking about printing a few flyers and distributing them in town this time. Let's see. :)

I love projects like these; they really show our solidarity with our band. Let's go blue and gold!

I'd love to do the Facebook cover photo because it looks fucking sweet, but the problem is that the text is too low and gets cut off by where people's profile pictures are, and when you try to solve the problem and adjust it, you cut off the ¡Tré! cover on the top. :(

I'd love to do the Facebook cover photo because it looks fucking sweet, but the problem is that the text is too low and gets cut off by where people's profile pictures are, and when you try to solve the problem and adjust it, you cut off the ¡Tré! cover on the top. :(

I actually found a sweet spot where it seems to fit perfectly

http://i.imgur.com/F6gtB.png

I'm working on some like I did for DOS! :D But this close to Christmas and with actual commissions to work on, they'll be a little slower coming... *shrugs* I have some time this weekend, so hopefully, I'll get it done!

This is awesome! But is it possible to get a version with the text further up, so that it doesn't get clipped slightly by profile pictures?

I will do the same as I did for DOS or actually some more things. For DOS I told that it's coming out in front of the whole school and some of people in our school actually bought it. And then I also played a few songs and they were like that's good I will buy it too. So I will do the same for TRE and I will also made some promotion papers and give it to people infront of one CD store. I hope it will help!

Just used the cool Tre Cover Photo, hopefully that'll get some more interest.

Also, mention Twilight.

It works.

Sadly.

Glad you all like the Facebook image! I don't have time right now but I'll make a new version that fits properly tomorrow.

Here's the flyers I made. :)

GxzOy.png

Colour (December 7th)

z5wlV.jpg

Colour (December 10th)

O1BUM.jpg

Colour (December 11th)

KYpvF.jpg

Black and white (December 7th)

hxg5Q.jpg

Black and white (December 10th)

pmdpp.jpg

Black and white (December 11th)

V3u7C.jpg

With "featuring 99 Revolutions and The Forgotten" text

(if you want this one with a different date then just ask)

DzOpN.jpg

Print out a bunch of little flyers that say by tre with a pic of it on it and go to the top of a really high building and just toss them all off and let them flutter down over the town

Archived