Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andres

Let's promote ¡Tre!

134 posts in this topic

Did you see that huge ¡Tré! poster in the big record stores? Everyone at uni is talking about the new Green Day album. It's everywhere.

Well, yeah.. no. Not here at least. That's why this thread (like the one for Dos) is such a good idea. Let's promote ¡Tré! as much as we can! Blue and yellow everywhere please :P

4 people like this

Did you see that huge ¡Tré! poster in the big record stores? Everyone at uni is talking about the new Green Day album. It's everywhere.

Well, yeah.. no. Not here at least. That's why this thread (like the one for Dos) is such a good idea. Let's promote ¡Tré! as much as we can! Blue and yellow everywhere please :P

Hahaha bitch I was believing you :P
1 person likes this

Updated GDA's facebook with the above image by Maria Gloria. It looks fucking fantastic!

https://www.facebook.com/gdauthority

1 person likes this

I've made like 10 images for it and I'm posting them on Instagram, FB & Twitter :D I'm makin' more....

Updated GDA's facebook with the above image by Maria Gloria. It looks fucking fantastic!

https://www.facebook.com/gdauthority

That shit is awesome!! :woot: Stealing it for my cover photo :P

I'll certainly spread the word via Facebook and Twitter, but I'm also thinking about printing a few flyers and distributing them in town this time. Let's see. :)

Maria y u so flawless!? :wub:

2 people like this

I love projects like these; they really show our solidarity with our band. Let's go blue and gold!

Where is the guy with the Twitter thing? :P

1 person likes this

Great idea. Let's get to work :D

I'll try to bang something out when I get home from work tonight! :)

I'd love to do the Facebook cover photo because it looks fucking sweet, but the problem is that the text is too low and gets cut off by where people's profile pictures are, and when you try to solve the problem and adjust it, you cut off the ¡Tré! cover on the top. :(

I'd love to do the Facebook cover photo because it looks fucking sweet, but the problem is that the text is too low and gets cut off by where people's profile pictures are, and when you try to solve the problem and adjust it, you cut off the ¡Tré! cover on the top. :(

I actually found a sweet spot where it seems to fit perfectly

http://i.imgur.com/F6gtB.png

I actually found a sweet spot where it seems to fit perfectly

http://i.imgur.com/F6gtB.png

And I'm trying to reupload, but Facebook's being an utter douche right now and won't let me post any photos! :mad:

I'm working on some like I did for DOS! :D But this close to Christmas and with actual commissions to work on, they'll be a little slower coming... *shrugs* I have some time this weekend, so hopefully, I'll get it done!

This is awesome! But is it possible to get a version with the text further up, so that it doesn't get clipped slightly by profile pictures?

I will do the same as I did for DOS or actually some more things. For DOS I told that it's coming out in front of the whole school and some of people in our school actually bought it. And then I also played a few songs and they were like that's good I will buy it too. So I will do the same for TRE and I will also made some promotion papers and give it to people infront of one CD store. I hope it will help!

1 person likes this

Just used the cool Tre Cover Photo, hopefully that'll get some more interest.

Also, mention Twilight.

It works.

Sadly.

The final album in the trilogy is coming out in just 10 days.

Just realized this. :woot: Woah. :tired:

Well, now I know what do in pop art next week.. :toocool: 120x120 cm of Tré...

I will contribute something for this again! :happy:

2 people like this

omg 10 days? im not even tired of Dos yet

1 person likes this

Print out a bunch of little flyers that say by tre with a pic of it on it and go to the top of a really high building and just toss them all off and let them flutter down over the town