!DOS! Japanese Bonus Track on Youtube!

Insomniac1984

seriously? That's a video from a camera recording them playing it out of a CD player. The actual one is about as professional as awesome as fuck's quality

Well Im hearing it on my sister iPad, and it sounds Awesome.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Slightly off topic but does anyone know which show/where this was recorded?? Also 'Let Yourself Go' bonus on UNO, does anyone know what show its from?

Not off topic, imo. I was wondering the same thing. Maybe Irving Plaza? I'm not 100% sure though, and would like to know.

UNO's bonus track was recorded from Red 7 in Austin Tx, DOS' bonus track was recorded ar Irving Plaza 2012.

Slightly off topic but does anyone know which show/where this was recorded?? Also 'Let Yourself Go' bonus on UNO, does anyone know what show its from?

I would guess that it is the same Let Yourself Go track that was officially released during the summer from Red7. Just a guess..

UNO's bonus track was recorded from Red 7 in Austin Tx, DOS' bonus track was recorded ar Irving Plaza 2012.

Didnt see this before or else I wouldnt have replied...... Akward.

Coming Clean matches up with the fan video from Irving Plaza. You can bet that's where Tre's bonus track was recorded too

Ok, here's my problem. I do find live tracks exciting, but could everybody just stop making misleading thread titles, cause I clicked on this believing it was some sort of unreleased song. I would've clicked the thread either way, but I would have avoided the little disappointment when I saw it was "just" a live track. "iDOS! Japanese Bonus Live Track" would have surficed. It is obviously intended to leave out that little information to have more people clicking the thread, but it's really annoying and kind of unnecessary.

To be honest,I would've clicked on this whether it was a new song or not.

Coming Clean FTW!

Thank you :)

Just in case it hasn't been posted anywhere (I haven't been on here in a while):

Just in case it hasn't been posted anywhere (I haven't been on here in a while):

Thank you so much!!!

i just bought the japanese versions of "dos" and "tré", just wait a few weeks and you'll get "coming clean" ;)

i just bought the japanese versions of "dos" and "tré", just wait a few weeks and you'll get "coming clean" ;)

u r awesome, r u gonna upload em somewhere? (Bonus tracks)

I would like to have those bonus tracks, if you want we could talk in a private message to exchange things ;)

See ya

I would like to have those bonus tracks, if you want we could talk in a private message to exchange things ;)

See ya

I want Tre bonus tracks too! :D

I'm never too crazy about live recordings being released as bonus tracks on albums. For some reason they don't really seem to fit on it that well.

However, since it is easy to either buy the album with and without the bonus track it's not really a very big deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived