!DOS! Japanese Bonus Track on Youtube!

Insomniac1984

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guys, the ¡Tré! bonus tracks was already up... Sorry if this is already posted. :/

Yeah. I posted a new topic for it last week or so. Mods merged it :(

• 3 weeks later...

EDIT: i think i understand the thing with the bonus tracks now...you have to own "uno", "dos" AND "tré" (japanese releases of course) to get the other bonus tracks (which were recorded at the Shibuya-AX 2012)

i have "dos" and "tré" - if anyone got "uno" - please contact me!

EDIT: i think i understand the thing with the bonus tracks now...you have to own "uno", "dos" AND "tré" (japanese releases of course) to get the other bonus tracks (which were recorded at the Shibuya-AX 2012)

i have "dos" and "tré" - if anyone got "uno" - please contact me!

and then where do you get the other ones?

and then where do you get the other ones?

i bought "dos" and "tré" on ebay (because of the bonus tracks on the CDs), but i didn't have the money to buy "uno" too - but i will do it next week, except someone got the japanese "uno"-cd ;)

i bought "dos" and "tré" on ebay (because of the bonus tracks on the CDs), but i didn't have the money to buy "uno" too - but i will do it next week, except someone got the japanese "uno"-cd ;)

Okay. But if each one only has one bonus track, where do you get the Shibuya Ax tracks?

Okay. But if each one only has one bonus track, where do you get the Shibuya Ax tracks?

you don't understand...

"uno" has a bonus track on the cd, "dos" has a bonus track on the cd and "tré" has a bonus track on the cd. but there's also a paper in each cd booklet, which says "you can download extra bonus tracks on this site...by entering this code" - but you get the tracks "Stop When the Red Lights Flash" (live), "Carpe Diem" (live), "Kill the DJ" (live) & "99 Revolutions" (live) if you have ALL 3 albums. so, you get in 7 bonus tracks in total - if you have all 3

you don't understand...

"uno" has a bonus track on the cd, "dos" has a bonus track on the cd and "tré" has a bonus track on the cd. but there's also a paper in each cd booklet, which says "you can download extra bonus tracks on this site...by entering this code" - but you get the tracks "Stop When the Red Lights Flash" (live), "Carpe Diem" (live), "Kill the DJ" (live) & "99 Revolutions" (live) if you have ALL 3 albums. so, you get in 7 bonus tracks in total - if you have all 3

oh, okay. Hope you find your code! I already have those tracks since they're on the Shibuya Ax bootleg. But not as good quality I'm sure.

• 4 weeks later...

i find this, i dont know if is true

The first track is the bonus track for japanese ¡TRÉ!, you could listen to it on ¡TRÉ! post. The other 4 tracks were posted there, too. Those 4 bonus tracks are a kind of extra downloable bonus tracks if you get the three japanese trilogy albums. All the info is on that post ;)

By the way, I have a doubt: Is there a possibility to download those 4 bonus tracks in any lossless audio format? (FLAC, Wav, etc)

Does anybody know where I can download Coming Clean and Let Yourself Go live (Uno and Dos bonus tracks?)

Ok, here's my problem. I do find live tracks exciting, but could everybody just stop making misleading thread titles, cause I clicked on this believing it was some sort of unreleased song. I would've clicked the thread either way, but I would have avoided the little disappointment when I saw it was "just" a live track. "iDOS! Japanese Bonus Live Track" would have surficed. It is obviously intended to leave out that little information to have more people clicking the thread, but it's really annoying and kind of unnecessary.

I completely agree. I thought this was some new B-Side or previously unreleased version of the song, not just a poorly recorded onto a mic live version of an old song. The thread title should have definitely specified that though, as I too would have clicked it either way. Realizing it was just a live song did bring me quite a disappointment.

By the way, I have a doubt: Is there a possibility to download those 4 bonus tracks in any lossless audio format? (FLAC, Wav, etc)

the extra-bonus tracks are unfortunately lossy (in fact, not a very good quality) - warner music japan did a good marketing with "buy all 3 albums, and you'll get even more bonus tracks" - but they didn't care about the quality of the downloadble stuff :-/

the extra-bonus tracks are unfortunately lossy (in fact, not a very good quality) - warner music japan did a good marketing with "buy all 3 albums, and you'll get even more bonus tracks" - but they didn't care about the quality of the downloadble stuff :-/

Oh, that's really sad. I can't imagine the idea of spend so much money on 3 Japanese albums and get those extra tracks just in a lossy format.

Archived