!DOS! Japanese Bonus Track on Youtube!

Insomniac1984

As you read guys, someone posted this video.

It's coming clean Live, the bonus track for the Japanese version of ¡DOS!

Enjoy

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here's my problem. I do find live tracks exciting, but could everybody just stop making misleading thread titles, cause I clicked on this believing it was some sort of unreleased song. I would've clicked the thread either way, but I would have avoided the little disappointment when I saw it was "just" a live track. "iDOS! Japanese Bonus Live Track" would have surficed. It is obviously intended to leave out that little information to have more people clicking the thread, but it's really annoying and kind of unnecessary.

Ok, here's my problem. I do find live tracks exciting, but could everybody just stop making misleading thread titles, cause I clicked on this believing it was some sort of unreleased song. I would've clicked the thread either way, but I would have avoided the little disappointment when I saw it was "just" a live track. "iDOS! Japanese Bonus Live Track" would have surficed. It is obviously intended to leave out that little information to have more people clicking the thread, but it's really annoying and kind of unnecessary.

Ok, I got your point. However, there's not another bonus track for ¡DOS! in terms of music. The same with ¡UNO! and ¡TRÉ! I supposed everybody here knew that.

Bye

Ok, I got your point. However, there's not another bonus track for ¡DOS! in terms of music. The same with ¡UNO! and ¡TRÉ! I supposed everybody here knew that.

Bye

No, there is not, but there wasn't any live bonus tracks either until this was released.

The whole forum seems to always be awaiting unheard material, so everybody gets excited in advance when something suggests it.

Ok, here's my problem. I do find live tracks exciting, but could everybody just stop making misleading thread titles

Well, no. The thread title says it's a Japanese bonus track. The video is, in fact, of a Japanese bonus tracks. Lots of bands, including Green Day, include live cuts as "bonus tracks" or B-sides on albums and singles, going way, way back. It's not new material, but it is, you know, a bonus track.

Chill bro... no big deal

Wise use of YouTube here. Obviously you have the CD so just rip it and upload that to YouTube, instead of a mic on a speaker

Well, no. The thread title says it's a Japanese bonus track. The video is, in fact, of a Japanese bonus tracks. Lots of bands, including Green Day, include live cuts as "bonus tracks" or B-sides on albums and singles, going way, way back. It's not new material, but it is, you know, a bonus track.

That's right. This time the bonus tracks in the trilogy are just live versions.

UNO: Let yourself go (Live)

DOS: Coming Clean (Live)

TRÉ: Nuclear Family (Live)

Can we get a good recording please?

I'd like to have them and share with all of you people, unfortunately it isn't up to me. There's not any link on the net, and the rules don't allow us to do it.

And I feel the same about TRÉ Bonus Track.

Calm all of the tits, the songs will be leaked some way or another after the album has been released in the region where the bonus tracks are.

Calm all of the tits, the songs will be leaked some way or another after the album has been released in the region where the bonus tracks are.

I hope so, too.

Isn't Dos already out in Japan? Lol

who the fuck knows, probably. If you're gonna find the tracks no one here has found, I suggest you get a Japanese friend.

who the fuck knows, probably. If you're gonna find the tracks no one here has found, I suggest you get a Japanese friend.

I have an Asian friend but he's Chinese...

There's that "Meet asian women" ad on the side of The Pirate Bay. Someone should check that out

I think he meant that someone from Japan will be so kind to share with the rest of the world those bonus tracks.

I dont understand. It seems like it is in a perfect quality. Why dont you just download the audio from that video.

I dont understand. It seems like it is in a perfect quality. Why dont you just download the audio from that video.

seriously? That's a video from a camera recording them playing it out of a CD player. The actual one is about as professional as awesome as fuck's quality

Slightly off topic but does anyone know which show/where this was recorded?? Also 'Let Yourself Go' bonus on UNO, does anyone know what show its from?

I'm just confused on how I can't find it ANYWHERE!!! How has nobody posted it anywhere!?!

Archived