"Ruby Mae" and "Hotfoot Jamboree" (Songs Listed in Quatro! Credits)

SuperXCsabre495

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. Hopes and dreams being shot down right here

Lol id like to hear the full version it sounds good

Finally something more from the studio in this era!!

I would like to hear those tracks and Gabriella, Miss Judy/July, I'm alright and State of shock!!

Finally something more from the studio in this era!!

I would like to hear those tracks and Gabriella, Miss Judy/July, I'm alright and State of shock!!

¡Cinco!

State of Shock

I'm Alright

Hybrid Moments

Oh Girl

Hotfoot Jamboree

Gabriella

Hello Firecracker

Miss July

Ruby Mae

Mystery Girl

I wish, right?

¡Cinco!

State of Shock

I'm Alright

Hybrid Moments

Oh Girl

Hotfoot Jamboree

Gabriella

Hello Firecracker

Miss July

Ruby Mae

Mystery Girl

I wish, right?

Plus Cigarettes and valentines, Olivia and Wonderful.

Plus Cigarettes and valentines, Olivia and Wonderful.

I figured those too old for trilogy b-sides.

Why not throw in the C&V mix of Walk Away?

i actually think Olivia would be awesome i loved that song, kinda sad it never made it to studio :S

i actually think Olivia would be awesome i loved that song, kinda sad it never made it to studio :S

same here! but i won't stop hoping for a b-side even if it's very unlikely. i just love that song too much!

olivia, olivia, it's raining outside.. :wub: damn. now it's stuck in my head again :lol:

The fact that Billie wrote a song that is Mike's daughter's name makes me even more curious to hear it than I would normally be. Though Ruby Mae is probably some other reference I don't know about.

It also breaks my heart now to have seen Dream catcher on their song list board and know they didn't include it.

The fact that Billie wrote a song that is Mike's daughter's name makes me even more curious to hear it than I would normally be. Though Ruby Mae is probably some other reference I don't know about.

It also breaks my heart now to have seen Dream catcher on their song list board and know they didn't include it.

Pic or it didn't happen

Maybe they were crossing out songs as they recorded them? Some of the songs crossed out are Amy, Dirty Rotten Bastards and Makeout Party.

¡Cinco!

State of Shock

I'm Alright

Hybrid Moments

Oh Girl

Hotfoot Jamboree

Gabriella

Hello Firecracker

Miss July

Ruby Mae

Mystery Girl

I wish, right?

They technically have released Hybrid Moments. Just not for purchase.

Also add Satellite, Hard Times and the other 15 or so songs that didn't make it.

Also look at how Dirty Rotten Bastards, as well as Amy are both crossed off along with Drama Queen. So were they thinking of scrapping those as well, or were they crossing off the songs that they were gonna release.

Did Satellite and Hard Times become anything on the trilogy?

Hard Times maybe(I'm thinking Missing You). Satellite, I doubt it. Unless they wanted to cover Rise Against.

Makeout Party is also crossed off. They were probably crossing them out as they recorded them.

Hard Times could be 99 Revolutions for all we know.

Makeout Party is also crossed off. They were probably crossing them out as they recorded them.

Hard Times could be 99 Revolutions for all we know.

Sounds about right. And Don't Look Away is The Forgotten

I cant read any of that, I see Intro, Derke, Candy? Fitio? Verse? Candy? Bolo? Veet?

It looks like intro, verse, chorus, intro, verse, chorus, solo, verse... the rest is blocked.

I think Mike's daughter's name is probably actually a reference itself... His son is (apparently) named for a Clash song (Mike's tattoo of Brixton's name has guns, so...)

Archived