"Ruby Mae" and "Hotfoot Jamboree" (Songs Listed in Quatro! Credits)

SuperXCsabre495

Google says it's by Lil Wayne.

Why are Green Day writers? Also, I emailed the publisher of heroin pop I and ii asking about them. There should be no reason they don't wanna answer it if everything on ASCAP has been officially released

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are Green Day writers? Also, I emailed the publisher of heroin pop I and ii asking about them. There should be no reason they don't wanna answer it if everything on ASCAP has been officially released

I'm positive they're not, where did you find that information?

I'm positive they're not, where did you find that information?

ASCAP doesn't usually list unreleased material

Green Day is listed on the Lil Wayne track cause Wayne used some of the lyrics from Basket Case

ASCAP doesn't usually list unreleased material

Green Day is listed on the Lil Wayne track cause Wayne used some of the lyrics from Basket Case

That makes sense, I didn't listen to the song.

Now that I'm looking through ASCAP, why is Tré credited on 1000 Hours? And why aren't Jesse Micheals and the other guys from the Kerplunk credits credited on 2000LYA?

That makes sense, I didn't listen to the song.

Now that I'm looking through ASCAP, why is Tré credited on 1000 Hours? And why aren't Jesse Micheals and the other guys from the Kerplunk credits credited on 2000LYA?

No clue on 1000 hours

Jessie and the others may only been credited on the booklet and not on copyright forms as its up to the people to be credited not law or jesse and others may be set up at BMI in which case itd be listed under BMI's website

Exactly. And I have no idea what those are, and they weren't there 5 months ago when I was last on there

Unforgiven is a track Billie wrote with a band called The Go Go's came out in 2001

You may remember The Go Go's from their song We Got The Beat

6Tdzm.png

You can see another another unfamiliar song title here. It looks like "Miss Judy ___"

Maybe they wanted to record a studio version of Hey Jude?

Maybe they wanted to record a studio version of Hey Jude?

it most likely says miss judgement day (dirty rotten bastards)

Archived