"Ruby Mae" and "Hotfoot Jamboree" (Songs Listed in Quatro! Credits)

SuperXCsabre495

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How can we discuss it if we didn't hear it yet?

I don't know just speculation I guess? Haha

This topic could be closed until we find out more info on these songs. I just wanted to get it out there that these songs exist but have no idea what they are. Failed first topic creation I guess lol

This topic could be closed until we find out more info on these songs. I just wanted to get it out there that these songs exist but have no idea what they are. Failed first topic creation I guess lol

Nope, I'm going to leave this open for a bit to see if we can get more info on these songs.

Ruby Mae was the song played while Billie Joe surfed at the very beginning. Hotfoot Jamboree, I'm assuming, was one of the jams they showed, or a BJ demo.

I cant read any of that, I see Intro, Derke, Candy? Fitio? Verse? Candy? Bolo? Veet?

Intro,verse,chorus,???,verse,chorus,solo.....

the songs you're ta

How can we discuss it if we didn't hear it yet?

you can hear them in the quatro documentary, and they sound very good.

This is gonna stay quiet though, most people still talk about it in the Quatro thread. I guess this will bloom when the youtube vids are up all over so everyone can see and hear for themselves.

The title of "Ruby Mae" got me thinking about the lyrics to "Ruby Room", more specifically the line "by the name of Rosie May". Probably just a coincidence though.

So there are going to be new songs on Quatro? I really didn't get it.. Are those b-sides or what..?

VH1 aired last night parts from Quatro and these song titles were listed on ending credits.

where can i watch quatro! online?

I think there's no good quality recording of it yet. You can try YouTube, but I didn't find anything worth to watch. I personally don't wanna watch bad quality version of it, recorded with a potato.

You can see another another unfamiliar song title here. It looks like "Miss Judy ___"

I'm assuming it's an unreleased song called Bless July and below that, are the different parts of the song..?

Ruby Mae was the song played while Billie Joe surfed at the very beginning. Hotfoot Jamboree, I'm assuming, was one of the jams they showed, or a BJ demo.

Here's the video:

If the song really is Ruby Mae, I hope we get the studio version ASAP!

These were probably jams, not serious contenders for songs. Hotfoot Jamboree is probably the really fast one played early on with billie on just guitar, although I first thought it was the bluegrass music that played when Tre described Mike as like Moonshine!

Archived