The GDC Wallpaper Calendar 2013!

Katarina.

this is starting to get annoying can you please upoad the 2 missing ones February and July!! pls I'd like to finish this Thx

'SCUSE ME? :huh:

The one time I haven't finished something in time, someone is complaining... WTF? You may not know it but some GDCers have a life besides GDC.

I was depressed over the last weeks and I was sick the last couple of days and couldn't finish it earlier. BUT OH SORRY YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

Stop acting as if you are the most important person of this project. If someone has a reason to be annoyed it's Katarina.

And we're doing pretty awesome with this project this year. Last year the calendar was incomplete because some people never finished their wallpapers (and not a single person complained) BUT OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT. And Tristan already showed me her wallpaper/ what she has done so far and I can assure you that she will finish it soon and that it will look gorgeous.

Yes, I'm wearing my bitchy grumpy pants today :P

February

1920february3ryesssnew.png

1920 x 1200

1280 x 800

800 x 600

I made another version with a more HQ pic, but I love this version^ because Billie's face is priceless :lol:

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The one time I haven't finished something in time, someone is complaining... WTF? You may not know it but some GDCers have a life besides GDC.

I was depressed over the last weeks and I was sick the last couple of days and couldn't finish it earlier. BUT OH SORRY YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT.

Stop acting as if you are the most important person of this project. If someone has a reason to be annoyed it's Katarina.

And we're doing pretty awesome with this project this year. Last year the calendar was incomplete because some people never finished their wallpapers (and not a single person complained) BUT OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT. And Tristan already showed me her wallpaper/ what she has done so far and I can assure you that she will finish it soon and that it will look gorgeous.

February

1920february3ryesss.png

1920 x 1200

1280 x 800

800 x 600

I made another version with a more HQ pic, but I love this version^ because Billie's face is priceless :lol:

Awesome February Flo :)

Don't hide behind your Green Day pillow,I know

why you wanted this month :ninja::lol:

Sorry to hear you've been having a shit time recently, Flo. For whatever it's worth, February was more than worth the wait. Fantastic work :dance:

I also like the February 14th reference :ninja:

Sorry to hear you've been having a shit time recently, Flo. For whatever it's worth, February was more than worth the wait. Fantastic work :dance:

I also like the February 14th reference :ninja:

:hug: awww... thank you, Paul! :happy:

Awesome February Flo :)

Don't hide behind your Green Day pillow,I know

why you wanted this month :ninja::lol:

this 1 is just awesome :o:)

don't be mad i only said its anoying when there is a deadline and alot of people just ignore it there was alot of time. I don't act like i'm the most important person or something i only want to finish my 2 wallpapers because they are ready for weeks and i can't finsh them because some people don't post theirs and that annoys me. Thats it nothing more nothing less

and you are talking with the wrong guy about having no live beside gdc at the time i only check it if ther is a new wallpaper...

but anyway sorry if i have offended you and very nice wallpeper :)

don't be mad i only said its anoying when there is a deadline and alot of people just ignore it there was alot of time. I don't act like i'm the most important person or something i only want to finish my 2 wallpapers because they are ready for weeks and i can't finsh them because some people don't post theirs and that annoys me. Thats it nothing more nothing less

and you are talking with the wrong guy about having no live beside gdc at the time i only check it if ther is a new wallpaper...

but anyway sorry if i have offended you and very nice wallpeper :)

I guess a was just a bit grumpy :whistle but still... 2 1 missing wallpaper is not "a lot" :P

I guess a was just a bit grumpy :whistle but still... 2 1 missing wallpaper is not "a lot" :P

we were both right somehow, i guess... :)

1 missing wallpaper is actually not bad for such projects but i can't (don't want) to upload an unfinsihed back cover

BTW: This is how it looks at the time bgwallpaperv3.jpg

That looks amazing so far!

Just realised I never uploaded the other sizes of mine, I'll get that done today. :)

I had an unfinished version of mine backed up. I'm sad that i am no longer part of this :mad:
The first GDC wallpaper calendar had two wallpapers for December. If you like how your month (January, right?) looks like now you can post it here so we have two wallpapers for that month? :) That way you can be part of this too!

February

1920february3ryesss.png

1920 x 1200

1280 x 800

800 x 600

Oh Flo! I hope you'll soon get through everything and you're again okay :hug: Your work is an awesome work of art, so I see it was worth the wait :D

The first GDC wallpaper calendar had two wallpapers for December. If you like how your month (January, right?) looks like now you can post it here so we have two wallpapers for that month? :) That way you can be part of this too!

I dont want to sound rude but that means that mies will have 2 pages. mies even said that she dosent mine if it's not used.

Anyway, I taken about an hour and a half using the unfinished version to complete it. Here it is:

JAN20CALLENDER20128020800.png?t=13568274

I will post the other sizes tomorrow

I dont want to sound rude but that means that mies will have 2 pages. mies even said that she dosent mine if it's not used.

Anyway, I taken about an hour and a half using the unfinished version to complete it. Here it is:

JAN20CALLENDER20128020800.png?t=13568274

I will post the other sizes tomorrow

Nah you don't sound rude, I can understand what you mean. :) Your wallpaper looks great! Alright then, since she has two it'd be fair to indeed only use yours for January. I think she'll understand that.

Nah you don't sound rude, I can understand what you mean. :) Your wallpaper looks great! Alright then, since she has two it'd be fair to indeed only use yours for January. I think she'll understand that.

Thanks.

I just noticed that i put Kerplunk turns 17 instead of 21

Here is the fixed version:

JAN20CALLENDER20128020800-1.png?t=135682

Because I'm lazy, is there one post that has all the months posted? Or do I need to find each one individually, all year? :) Thanks.

Because I'm lazy, is there one post that has all the months posted? Or do I need to find each one individually, all year? :) Thanks.

i dont know but i think there will be a post when everything is ready but there is still one missing...

I think Katarina will add all wallpapers to the OP of this thread once they're all ready. :)

Archived