The GDC Wallpaper Calendar 2013!

Katarina.

wait wasn't I march? :P...dw if its done.....I don't mind

sorry i just read the mods post about march beeing the only month free so i quickly made it... after it i saw that you changed your month... i'm sorry if you dont mind you could do April :sorry:

but if you really want to make march i change this one to april and you can make march

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wait wasn't I march? :P...dw if its done.....I don't mind

sorry i just read the mods post about march beeing the only month free so i quickly made it... after it i saw that you changed your month... i'm sorry if you dont mind you could do April :sorry:

but if you really want to make march i change this one to april and you can make march

That's not true actually :P I agreed with Matteo he's going to make the March one. After that, you posted. So I'm waiting for Maria to see whether she wants to make April. If she doesn't, you can make it!

That's not true actually :P I agreed with Matteo he's going to make the March one. After that, you posted. So I'm waiting for Maria to see whether she wants to make April. If she doesn't, you can make it!

i didn't say that he postet it after me i just said that I read! his post after i made the wallpaper. i know this is my "fault"

i think he should decide.. if he wants march he should make it

we must add also the first birthday of Uno Dos

and Trè! :)

Of course! I forgot to add those :P Thanks. I'll edit my other post.

I began working on May, do you want me to write in the holidays, or just mark them?

Do what you want, as creative as you want :) To get an idea of what you can do, take a look at the previous calendars. Like, for next month:

calendardec19201200.jpg

You can do it like that, or write it around the date or whatever you think looks good :)

Awesome :) That's a pretty nice wallpaper!

Thank you :)

What size /in pixels/ should the calendar be? :unsure:

oh ok, i see it on 1st page, sorry .. :D

i didn't say that he postet it after me i just said that I read! his post after i made the wallpaper. i know this is my "fault"

i think he should decide.. if he wants march he should make it

Alright, cool. :) So do you want to make April, or do you want to make the front/back cover? Because we still need someone for that too.

If April is available I'll do it. :)

I'm waiting to hear what Breakdown_EE thinks. If he doesn't want it, you can take it.

Alright, cool. :) So do you want to make April, or do you want to make the front/back cover? Because we still need someone for that too.

I'm waiting to hear what Breakdown_EE thinks. If he doesn't want it, you can take it.

i can do The Front /back Cover then Maria can make the other one and everybody is happy :)

i can do The Front /back Cover then Maria can make the other one and everybody is happy :)

Great. That means we have everyone now! The complete list:

Front/back cover - Breakdown_EE

January - Idiotic Tendency

February - Florence

March - matteo263

April - Maria Gloria

May - MomoluvGD

June - mies

July - beejeezee

August - Chuckk

September - Cookieplz

October - Katarina.

November - Kill_the_Kia

December - Tman684

:D

Hey if you really want to keep march dw.......I'll settle for the cover :) :)

Its all fine dw.

just pm me what you decide : )

Hey if you really want to keep march dw.......I'll settle for the cover :) :)

Its all fine dw.

just pm me what you decide : )

i think we are too polite haha ^^ you said first that you want march so i think you should decide

Edit: I think you should do March because otherwise i would be finished already and i love making such things ^^

Yeah, haha, you can do March if Matteo want to do the covers (I think he made the first ones years ago too). Indeed, continue that in a PM and tell me once you both agreed on something :P

Can I claim May?

OMG NO JUST NO MIKE'S BIRTHDAY IS MINE NO NO I'M SORRY ACCESS DENIED!! :mad: Oh wait, I don't know how to make calendars :lol: Good luck ,make a nice one sweetie <3

Yeah, haha, you can do March if Matteo want to do the covers (I think he made the first ones years ago too). Indeed, continue that in a PM and tell me once you both agreed on something :P

we agreed about me making the covers and matteo making march :D

so your list is correct.

Hey so i made the Front and back cover for the Calendar, I tried to keep them clean without too many effects. I'm also thinking of maybee giving them a dirty/ grunge look like some of the UnoDosTre lyric pictures in the books (or like the picture in my signature) maybee i'll try this out later. And I'll add all the artworks in the back cover once they are available. So would be nice if all the others who make a wallpaper could sent it to me or post it in this tread. Hope the Credits are right too... (BTW these are not final i already changed them a little...)

gdcalendercover1.jpg

bgwallpaperv3.jpg

Hey so i made the Front and back cover for the Calendar, I tried to keep them clean without too many effects. I'm also thinking of maybee giving them a dirty/ grunge look like some of the UnoDosTre lyric pictures in the books (or like the picture in my signature) maybee i'll try this out later. And I'll add all the artworks in the back cover once they are available. So would be nice if all the others who make a wallpaper could sent it to me or post it in this tread. Hope the Credits are right too...

gdcalendercover1.jpg

bgwallpaperv3.jpg

I like it! :D Great you combined artwork from different eras. All the wallpapers can be posted in this thread, so you can add them to the back cover once everyone has done that.

I like it! :D Great you combined artwork from different eras. All the wallpapers can be posted in this thread, so you can add them to the back cover once everyone has done that.

Thx i'll upload all the different resolutions when everything is finished...

its only sad that not every era has a unique icon ( i tried to use the Throw? Ape from the dookie cover but it didn't work well) but than it woud look overloeaded anyway i guess it's already on the edge :P

Do we have list of events for this year? :happy:

Yes, here:

I found the list from this year and changed it a bit. If anyone thinks some events are not needed for the new calendar, info is wrong or if we're missing a few events, then please say so :)

January

1st: New Year's Day

6th: Epiphany

12th: Jason Freese turns 38

17th: Kerplunk! turns 21

February

1st: Dookie turns 19

14th: Valentine's Day

17th: Billie Joe Armstrong turns 41

March

17th: St. Patrick's Day

22nd: Awesome as Fuck turns 2

April

1st: April Fool's Day

8th: Easter

19th: 1,039/Smoothed Out Slappy Hours turns 22

20th: The American Idiot Musical opened on Broadway 3 years ago

22nd: Stop, Drop and Roll!!! turns 5

25th: Foot in Mouth turns 17

May

4th: Mike Dirnt turns 41

15th: 21st Century Breakdown turns 4

28th: Memorial Day

June

8th: Rock Band Green Day was released 3 years ago

18th-19th: 8 years since Green Day played at the Milton Keynes National Bowl

19th: 3 years since Green Day played at Wembley Stadium

July

2nd: Shenanigans turns 11

4th: Independence Day

25th: Bowling Bowling Bowling Parking Parking turns 17

August

14th: 19 years since Green Day played at Woodstock

September

3th: Labor Day

16th: The American Idiot Musical opened at the Berkley Rep Theatre 4 years ago

21st: American Idiot turns 9

21st: ¡Uno! turns 1

30th: Money Money 2020 turns 10

October

3rd: Warning turns 13

10th: Insomniac turns 18

14th: Nimrod turns 16

31st: Halloween

November

11th: Jason White turns 40

13th: International Superhits! turns 12

13th: ¡Dos! turns 1

15th: Bullet in a Bible turns 8

22nd: Thanksgiving (U.S.)

December

9th: Tre Cool turns 41

11th: ¡Tré! turns 1

24th: Christmas Eve

25th: Christmas Day

31st: New Year's Eve

We could probably add "¡Quatro! released today" in January, 15th I think? But I'm not sure about the date.

I completely changed my initial idea and... here is November! ;)

xm0u87.jpg

What do you think?? is it ok? tell me if i have to make some changes and then i make it in the other sizes :)

xm0u87.jpg

What do you think?? is it ok? tell me if i have to make some changes and then i make it in the other sizes :)

I think since it's the month ¡Dos! is released Mike should be in it. Also because that month is my birthday :lol:

Hey so i made the Front and back cover for the Calendar, I tried to keep them clean without too many effects. I'm also thinking of maybee giving them a dirty/ grunge look like some of the UnoDosTre lyric pictures in the books (or like the picture in my signature) maybee i'll try this out later. And I'll add all the artworks in the back cover once they are available. So would be nice if all the others who make a wallpaper could sent it to me or post it in this tread. Hope the Credits are right too...

gdcalendercover1.jpg

bgwallpaperv3.jpg

xm0u87.jpg

Nice! :)

Archived