The GDC Wallpaper Calendar 2013!

Katarina.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:happy:

the other dude didn't post all sizes yet, soo.

Thanks! :)

But they not gonna use mine anymore :cry: Because he found his wallpaper back :P

But you can use mine if you want

:ninja::)

Think I'll use both. One for the first half of the month and then switch to the other. :)

OMG! You're genious, guys! I really love EACH wallpaper! :wub:

So, only July missing?

No, the calendar is complete! I'm waiting for wallpapers with other resolutions as some people only posted one. Once I have everything, there'll be a download link for the whole calendar :)

No, the calendar is complete! I'm waiting for wallpapers with other resolutions as some people only posted one. Once I have everything, there'll be a download link for the whole calendar :)

Hmm, I couldn't find July in the thread though i'd checked it twice.

Anyway i'm calming down and waiting for the whole calendar! It's fantastic!

Hopefully this year I willuse them all. Last year I got too lazy and left it on February for months. :P

From the ones I've seen, they all look great too! :happy:

Any update on this? Sorry getting antsy.
You can of course already use the wallpapers when they've been posted in this thread. I'm still waiting for other sizes of a couple wallpapers, which is why I can't put up a download link with the complete calendar yet :)

• 3 weeks later...

no download link yet?

Still working on it as I still didn't have all wallpapers. There should be a download this or early next week :)

Still working on it as I still didn't have all wallpapers. There should be a download this or early next week :)

great! Thanks :)

I'd use these but none of the sizes fit my screen.

What's your screen resolution then? The wallpapers wouldn't fit my screen but I don't mind it when the top/bottom are a bit cut off. The wallpapers still look awesome :D

What's your screen resolution then? The wallpapers wouldn't fit my screen but I don't mind it when the top/bottom are a bit cut off. The wallpapers still look awesome :D

I'm not sure but most wallpapers beer seem to fit and look even half decent.

I'd use these but none of the sizes fit my screen.

They don't fit my screen either. 1024x768. But still nice. :D

You can get a editing program such as gimp (free) or photoshop and then scale the image to your screen resolution. Make sure you use the biggest size to scale it down, as scaling up causes it to become pixelated.

You can get a editing program such as gimp (free) or photoshop and then scale the image to your screen resolution. Make sure you use the biggest size to scale it down, as scaling up causes it to become pixelated.

Thanks for the information but I already knew that. :thumbsup:

Archived