The GDC Wallpaper Calendar 2013!

Katarina.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Okay I think I did this correctly?
photobucket resized the pictures unfortunately. If it keeps doing that you might want to upload them somewhere else, like imgur.com

Alright, the deadline was yesterday. Can the people who haven't posted their wallpapers yet please do so before Sunday? I'd like to have this whole thing finished before christmas or so. :)

yea please post them i need them to finish my back cover... my wallpapers are ready since weeks
Still 4 missing! Januarry, February ,July and October

photobucket resized the pictures unfortunately. If it keeps doing that you might want to upload them somewhere else, like imgur.com

Alright, the deadline was yesterday. Can the people who haven't posted their wallpapers yet please do so before Sunday? I'd like to have this whole thing finished before christmas or so. :)

Yeah but I thought we had to resize them?

Here it is on imgur.

dyble.jpg

I cant wait to see the complete calendar :) of course the worst wallpaper is mine :( LOL

I love November <3 <3 <3

Here's October :D

1920x1200:

19201200.png

EDIT: the other sizes

1280x800

1280x1024

I cant wait to see the complete calendar :) of course the worst wallpaper is mine :( LOL

Hey come on, there's no such thing as the "worst" wallpaper, they are all awesome! :)

Unfortunatley, I have some bad news. I finished the wallpaper but my computer packed in on me. I am not able to submit my wallpaper. I apologise but there is nothing I can do.

Unfortunatley, I have some bad news. I finished the wallpaper but my computer packed in on me. I am not able to submit my wallpaper. I apologise but there is nothing I can do.

D:

Oh my god, that SO suckish! I hope you didn't lose anything else important? :(

If I can get my photoshop back, then I'd be happy to fill in and whip off a replacement.

D:

Oh my god, that SO suckish! I hope you didn't lose anything else important? :(

If I can get my photoshop back, then I'd be happy to fill in and whip off a replacement.

Good luck! I'd make one, but my mom is getting pretty pissed that I'm on my computer a lot. 6 hours a day isn't too bad (:P)

And I'm leaving for Florida on Tuesday.

that kinda sucks =/ Stupid computer :angry

If people don't have time to make one I have a lot time today just tell me and i will make the wallpaper ;)

Edit: I made one because i was bored :lol: If you don't wanna use this that okay or if someone made another one thats okay too :)

tumblr_mfhir60DcU1rdko5lo1_1280.png

That really sucks! I'm sorry :( Does that also mean you can't make another one? I wanted to just put a message here asking for someone else to make it, but:
Edit: I made one because i was bored :lol: If you don't wanna use this that okay or if someone made another one thats okay too :)

This one looks great! Sure we can use this one instead. If you can upload the other sizes as well that would be perfect :D

that kinda sucks =/ Stupid computer :angry

If people don't have time to make one I have a lot time today just tell me and i will make the wallpaper ;)

WOW :D

That really sucks! I'm sorry :( Does that also mean you can't make another one? I wanted to just put a message here asking for someone else to make it, but: This one looks great! Sure we can use this one instead. If you can upload the other sizes as well that would be perfect :D

Here are all the sizes,

http://www.sendspace.com/filegroup/v3hklu10xMq2ed9RqbDJhG0RvzEQAeex

this is starting to get annoying can you please upoad the 2 missing ones February and July!! pls I'd like to finish this Thx

this is starting to get annoying can you please upoad the 2 missing ones February and July!! pls I'd like to finish this Thx
I said the other two would be ready after Christmas, at least that's what I know about July. Just be patient. I'm sure the calendar will be complete (which wasn't the case last year) before the year is over, so it'll be fine. :)

Guys! My dad surprised me with photoshop for christmas so I don't have to worry about downloading the trial anymore!

Although, I did make the wallpaper on CS6 and he got me Elements 11. Do you think they are compatible? Oh well, I'm going to download it and see.

I think my dad is psychic

:ninja:

Archived