The GDC Wallpaper Calendar 2013!

Katarina.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Call me crazy, but I can't seem to find September, and as it's my bday month, I certainly NEED this one the most!! Help anyone?

Call me crazy, but I can't seem to find September, and as it's my bday month, I certainly NEED this one the most!! Help anyone?

Here you go, Mar :)

nQ7XS.jpg

Hey, I like this...

...though there should be an option to download PSD and e.g. edit the Labor Day and add something else instead. :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

November starts tomorrow! Time to switch my desktop! Hope a November one comes out soon!

November starts tomorrow! Time to switch my desktop! Hope a November one comes out soon!

Here you go :)

Kat, are you going to start soliciting for a 2014 calendar soon? So January would be ready for January! :)

Thank YOu!!!

Actually whomever made this month's wallpaper. Thanksgiving (US) is November 28, not the 22. Just thought you should know

When I saw the topic title for some reason I thought it was gonna be made with pictures of us, and I was like ew why would anyone want that? I guess it does make a little more sense for it to be made with pictures of Green Day.

• 4 weeks later...

Here is December!

Here's mine. I hope you guys like it, :sorry:

calendar1template0.png

Billie looks like he's freezing because of Frosty :lol:

This format makes my kidneys fail. Things are slightly different.

Hope everyone likes my calendar! Sorry bout the numbers being a little off centered. It was fun, but I won't be making another one for a while lol.

Here is December!

Billie looks like he's freezing because of Frosty :lol:

Which makes it perfect for December. As usual, thanks for finding it.

So are you going to be able to handle 2014's calendar? Push push, shove shove. :lol::hug:

so how many are interested in making the calendar this year?

me me me

30768-Emma-Watson-raise-hand-Conan-g-FDc

and I know Kyle wants to participate too!

So are you going to be able to handle 2014's calendar? Push push, shove shove. :lol::hug:

Maybe. It would be nice if for once everyone actually did what they said they would do you know? First saying there'll be a wallpaper and then not making the right sizes etc. But if enough people are interested I'll make the 2014 calendar thread sometime this or next week I think.

Maybe. It would be nice if for once everyone actually did what they said they would do you know? First saying there'll be a wallpaper and then not making the right sizes etc. But if enough people are interested I'll make the 2014 calendar thread sometime this or next week I think.

I am in.

and the past year people used the calendar enthusiastically for few months then slowly it got faded away.

Archived