The GDC Wallpaper Calendar 2013!

Katarina.

Awesome i like it :) haha i used the AImusical Star aswell

Thank you :) Oops, I didn't realise someone had already done it. :lol: It fits with April being the anniversary of AI opening on Broadway though.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you :) Oops, I didn't realise someone had already done it. :lol: It fits with April being the anniversary of AI opening on Broadway though.

I think those stars are not that special that they can't be used twice ;) yea i like it when the design reflects an event of this month and i like those white "clean" ones like this

Here's April. :) Tried to give it an AI Musical theme with a little trilogy twist too.

oXK1v.jpg

I'll upload the other sizes later.

Love it! I like that you stayed with a theme related to that month. And yeah, AI stars and the red/black/white colours just look awesome :D

Here's mine. I hope you guys like it, :sorry:

calendar1template0.png

any suggestions for what I should add to the bottom left?

the space between the line and the numbers is not the same, sometimes the numbers are even on the line and the last part of the table/frame is missing (the 29,30,31) i would close it

these are the things i would change but i really like the picture for December :)

Btw All the 9s look like 8ts but i think thats because of the font

Here's mine. I hope you guys like it,

Nice! :D That's a good choice for a picture for December.

My suggestion would be, if you wanted to add anything to the bottom left, to spread out the text with events on it. As in, two lines starting there, and then two again next to it so you fill that space. And I don't know.. It's December, so Christmas decoration is always good. And it'd be pretty funny if you added snow above the Green Day picture. That way it looks like Billie is freezing because of it :P

Here's mine. I hope you guys like it, :sorry:

calendar1template0.png

any suggestions for what I should add to the bottom left?

Maybe to xx's in that corner so it's not all white. But it's awesome anyway.

Thank you for the feedback everyone! Seriously, I feel so much more confident about submitting this thing with some changes suggested by more experienced people. I've been at a really intense conference for the past 5 days which kept me occupied from 6:30AM-11:30PM every night and today was spent sleeping it off instead of school. I think my photoshop trial ran out, so I'm going to start another trial on my home computer and I'll hopefully finish this thing soon.

I think my photoshop trial ran out, so I'm going to start another trial on my home computer and I'll hopefully finish this thing soon.

That's a great idea! Good thing this is due before my trial runs up, I never would have thought of that and I'd be screwed!

hey just too remind you i need the Wallpapers for the back cover so it would be nice if you could upoad them as soon as possible :)

mine is soon done

Great :D

Yes guys, the deadline is this Thursday. Just giving a reminder here.

Yes guys, the deadline is this Thursday. Just giving a reminder here.

Thanks for the reminder!!

Evidently Photoshop has decided to propose it's unconditional love to me by still magically working after my trial ran out about a week ago. :D

Anyway....I made a few changes.

nQ7XS.jpg

Better with or without the orange and blue?

What do you think of the background?

Anything else I should change/add/remove?

Looks great, I like it a lot! The background looks way better than the plain green colour :D I wouldn't change anything else.

Evidently Photoshop has decided to propose it's unconditional love to me by still magically working after my trial ran out about a week ago. :D

nQ7XS.jpg

I like it a lot (especailly since it's my birthday month)! Great job! :)

nQ7XS.jpg

I love it! Great job! :D

All this calendar designs are really awesome! You guys, are very talented! I'm loving all the artwork!

still 5 missing... i'll go to sleep now and hopefully when i wake up the other 5 wallpapers will be here then i'll finish/upload the backcover and upload it! sorry for maybee not beeing in time (but not my fault ) :)

Archived