The GDC Wallpaper Calendar 2013!

Katarina.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think since it's the month ¡Dos! is released Mike should be in it. Also because that month is my birthday :lol:

lol :) uhm i could try to put a little black Mike and Trè in the lower right side, instead of the winged hearts :)

Folks, my wallpaper for August :)

http://db.tt/7BchQYjy

omg! It's amazing! I like it! :)

Everything looks so great so far! Now I'm sure the whole calendar will be done before this year is over.

I completely changed my initial idea and... here is November! ;)

xm0u87.jpg

What do you think?? is it ok? tell me if i have to make some changes and then i make it in the other sizes :)

Love it! I like the colours you used. I wouldn't change anything. And it being the "¡Dos!" month doesn't mean you have to add Mike. May is usually about him as it's his birthday month.

Don't worry guys, I'm still working on November!

Here's a sneak peek:

IszRY.png

I hope you mean September?

I need a list for important things in december please

Look at the posts on this page. I reposted the important events list a few posts back :)

Everything looks so great so far! Now I'm sure the whole calendar will be done before this year is over.

Love it! I like the colours you used. I wouldn't change anything. And it being the "¡Dos!" month doesn't mean you have to add Mike. May is usually about him as it's his birthday month.

thank you! ;):)

well... I ain't got much time so I'll get to the point I don't change my design! (sorry DannyDirnt :P)

here it is in the different sizes:

1920x1200

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b495/she191/novem1920x1200.jpg

1280x1024

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b495/she191/novem1280x1024.jpg

1280x800

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b495/she191/novemb1280x800.jpg

I hope you mean September?

Yep :)

Here's the actual thing...........................I dunno feedback anyone?

yXsfl.jpg

yXsfl.jpg

the only thing i would change is replaceing the text that its only at a green part and not in trés hair ^^ maybee make the band picture a bit smaler or so :)

Edit: and i would reduce the space between the Dates (1 2 3...) and the Sun Mon....

thank you! ;):)

well... I ain't got much time so I'll get to the point I don't change my design! (sorry DannyDirnt :P)

here it is in the different sizes:

1920x1200

http://i1288.photobu...em1920x1200.jpg

1280x1024

http://i1288.photobu...em1280x1024.jpg

1280x800

http://i1288.photobu...emb1280x800.jpg

Great :) Could you upload those again though? Because photobucket resized the wallpapers..

yXsfl.jpg

Nice! The one thing I should change though is Uno, because you wrote it the wrong way. It's ¡Uno! :P

Personally I would add a texture or something so the green background isn't just one colour, but I really like how the wallpaper looks now anyway :D

Great :) Could you upload those again though? Because photobucket resized the wallpapers..

Argh! Fuck photobucket :) which site could I use? Because it seems that also tinypic resize them :o *I'm ignorant* :)

Argh! Fuck photobucket :) which site could I use? Because it seems that also tinypic resize them :o *I'm ignorant* :)

imageshack there you can chose if you want to reszise or not

i know the Deadline is December 20th but when is the "releasedate" of the calender ? or is this no fix date

yXsfl.jpg

I like your design :)

One small thing money is to much on the right size. . Try to make some space between money and the end of the design. Try to make the pics smaller so you can make more space ;)

My little begin :ninja:

tumblr_mekkxqyBR41rdko5lo1_1280.png

I don't know why but i made a little Trailer Video for the Calender

(ok i know why i was bored and i wanted to do something with After Efects so i made this...)

Hope you like it :shy: (watch in 1080p!)

i know the Deadline is December 20th but when is the "releasedate" of the calender ? or is this no fix date

Well.. how about when 2013 starts? :lol:

I don't know why but i made a little Trailer Video for the Calender

(ok i know why i was bored and i wanted to do something with After Efects so i made this...)

Hope you like it :shy: (watch in 1080p!)

That is crazy :lol: But cool! Once the whole calendar is complete I'll make sure to include the video in the OP of this thread as well.

the only thing i would change is replaceing the text that its only at a green part and not in trés hair ^^ maybee make the band picture a bit smaler or so :)

Edit: and i would reduce the space between the Dates (1 2 3...) and the Sun Mon....

Nice! The one thing I should change though is Uno, because you wrote it the wrong way. It's ¡Uno! :P

Personally I would add a texture or something so the green background isn't just one colour, but I really like how the wallpaper looks now anyway :D

Cool, thanks for the feedback everyone :D

If I reduce the space between the numbers it doesn't really line up properly.... I dunno..... but yes I definitley needed to resize the pic, and it looks much better now :)

Ahhaha yeah I forgot to make Uno the right one, but it's fixed now. Also, I don't really know how to add texture to photoshop to play around with it. :(

Here's a new one.

MJNDy.png

If I reduce the space between the numbers it doesn't really line up properly.... I dunno..... but yes I definitley needed to resize the pic, and it looks much better now :)

Ahhaha yeah I forgot to make Uno the right one, but it's fixed now. Also, I don't really know how to add texture to photoshop to play around with it. :(

Here's a new one.

MJNDy.png

That does look better actually, now that you can see the text a bit better. And sorry, but you still have to switch the exclamation marks for Uno :):P

Here's a new one.

MJNDy.png

I think you should change background. That plain green aint so good :/

Here's April. :) Tried to give it an AI Musical theme with a little trilogy twist too.

oXK1v.jpg

I'll upload the other sizes later.

Here's April. :) Tried to give it an AI Musical theme with a little trilogy twist too.

oXK1v.jpg

I'll upload the other sizes later.

Awesome i like it :) haha i used the AImusical Star aswell

Archived