Jason White Q&A

bri1039

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you post it here? What is it? a video, audio, or text?

Its IC exclusive. We, who are not a part of IC, can't access it.

That was a fun read! ;) I love that Jason's favorite moment on tour might have been when Mike Ness walked in their tent during Rock Am See. Every little connection between my favorite and my second favorite band manages to put a smile on my lips.

That was a fun read! ;) I love that Jason's favorite moment on tour might have been when Mike Ness walked in their tent during Rock Am See. Every little connection between my favorite and my second favorite band manages to put a smile on my lips.

I need that interview now! xD

What happened? :D (love SD)

This :wub:

The question about "Give The Anarchist A Cigarette" :lol:

HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!! :woot: Thank you Idiot Club for picking it! So awesome!

The whole q&a was a fantastic read :D

HE ANSWERED MY QUESTION!!!! :woot: Thank you Idiot Club for picking it! So awesome!

The whole q&a was a fantastic read :D

Congrats! :)

He mentioned GDC :D

That was an awesome read!

Can you at least tell in what context he mentioned it? :( That wouldn't give too much away.

He mentioned GDC :D

That was an awesome read!

As in he knows about it, or comes on here, or was just randoming stringing letters together? :)

Can you at least tell in what context he mentioned it? :( That wouldn't give too much away.

Just some person told him that green day community loves him and he said thank you green day community :P

As in he knows about it, or comes on here, or was just randoming stringing letters together? :)

Haha I know :lol:

He answered a question that was similar to mine! (more than satisfying!)

And I'm surprised he answered so many questions.

When the Billie Q&A comes around (it has to!), I know there's gonna be that one asshole that asks about Billie's rehab. But let's try and get everyone to ask about World vs World, okay? :D

"Here's an amazing awesome interview guys!...oh wait we can't show you because you're not part of our club trololololololol"

Archived