Welcome to Green Day Community

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

A fellow GDCer needs your help!  See how you can help here.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
BlackBaboon

Does Green Day have a Yoko Ono Problem?

38 posts in this topic
and, unless we're interpreting the signs incorrectly

yes, you are

1 person likes this

This is pretty silly, but at least the music is making them think about something? I don't even know.

Fucking hell :lol:. Someone doesn't know the difference between song lyrics and reality.

This article is bullshit. As far as I know, Green Day have known the Mystic Knights of the Cobra for a long time. I heard about this band years ago because one day I was searching for new bands on facebook, and this band popped up, I gave them a listen because they were Green Day related. It looks like the author of this article didn't even manage to get some reliable information. Too bad.

:lol:

What the Fuck!!!!

it's pretty dumb to say that Billie's having an affair.... if he was, it' would most likely be with Tre. but i think this is poorly written and it's stupid in general.

4 people like this

I only need to say this: That is the most stupid and pointless article I've ever read on the internet.

I'm not gonna go further, because anything I can say probably has been said before :)

Does Matt still do his WTF article of the week on GDA? If so I nominate this one...

I am thinking we have a dedicated "Green Day mentioned on Cracked" thread...

This should definitely happen.

Billie didn't cheat.

With Lady Cobra.

Yeah, it was clearly we me. Duh.

Ok. seriously WHAT THE FUCK?? :lol::mellow: :mellow:

How much shit can a person write?!

Is there really some people who takes stuff on cracked.com seriously? I really hope not.

3 people like this

Is there really some people who takes stuff on cracked.com seriously? I really hope not.

Thank You. Cracked is not real. They write fake articles. Are people really getting mad about this?

1 person likes this