Does Green Day have a Yoko Ono Problem?

BlackBaboon

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is pretty silly, but at least the music is making them think about something? I don't even know.

This article is bullshit. As far as I know, Green Day have known the Mystic Knights of the Cobra for a long time. I heard about this band years ago because one day I was searching for new bands on facebook, and this band popped up, I gave them a listen because they were Green Day related. It looks like the author of this article didn't even manage to get some reliable information. Too bad.

it's pretty dumb to say that Billie's having an affair.... if he was, it' would most likely be with Tre. but i think this is poorly written and it's stupid in general.

I only need to say this: That is the most stupid and pointless article I've ever read on the internet.

I'm not gonna go further, because anything I can say probably has been said before :)

Does Matt still do his WTF article of the week on GDA? If so I nominate this one...

I am thinking we have a dedicated "Green Day mentioned on Cracked" thread...

This should definitely happen.

Billie didn't cheat.

With Lady Cobra.

Yeah, it was clearly we me. Duh.

Is there really some people who takes stuff on cracked.com seriously? I really hope not.

Thank You. Cracked is not real. They write fake articles. Are people really getting mad about this?

I'm closing this because not only are they baseless rumors, we're only giving them traffic for sharing that garbage.

Ultimately, this kind of stuff is none of our business. I think it's our job to respect their private lives, and even if other sites don't feel the need to do that, I think sharing trash like this is what encourages it in the first place.

Let people analyze the lyrics as they wish - but drawing these kind of "what if" conclusions are not victimless.

Archived